The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Updating my lowest time: 43 seconds

You were the only person in the realm at the time?
    I doubt the time would be 43 seconds if it was cheating.. As the lag times are 34 :p
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited January 2018
    gg space XD
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited January 2018
    ;-; So close to 35.22

EDIT: I JUST BEAT IT! :Q: The 2nd picture is my BEST!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hi all, so I’ve updated the leaderboard accordingly with the points you’ll receive for the position you hold. It might have some mistakes, so do point them out c:

1. SayWhat: 34:11 / 35 pts
    1. Medd: 34:22 / 35 pts
    1. $UPERPLAYZ: 34:47 / 35 pts
    1. Sugarcat101: 34:89 / 35 pts
    1. CanItBeDone: 34:99 / 35 pts
    1. Bluejay_1: 35:14 / 35 pts
    1. Missilence: 35:14 / 35 pts
    1. iCantiWill: 35:15 / 35 pts
    1. Piratax10: 35:17 / 35 pts
    1. OrangeTail: 35:14 / 35 pts
    2. Cubefaceee: 35:47 / 34 pts
    3. V: 35:51 / 33 pts
    4. RedGaming1: 35:59 / 32 pts
    5. *JulieSings*: 35:62 / 31 pts
    6. JackFury: 35:66 / 30 pts
    6. Realise: 35:66 / 30 pts
    7. *Honeymoon*: 35:69 / 29 pts
    8. Kewbin: 35:83 / 28 pts
    9. RightMaker: 35:84 / 27 pts
    10. MM2-2: 35:85 / 26 pts
    11. Lucaaa795: 35:86 / 25 pts
    12. A I R: 36:17 / 24 pts
    13. WhimsicalFirefly: 36:22 / 23 pts
    14. Jadabug: 36:56 / 22 pts
    15. Bossman6788: 36:57 / 21 pts
    16. Valley: 36:90 / 20 pts
    17. EpicLBPTimeGirlMelody: 37:20 / 19 pts
    18. Graceful Thunder: 37:33 / 18 pts
    19. B3achy: 37:49 / 17 pts
    19. Skullcandy36052: 37:49 / 17 pts
    20. MeHawk: 37:53 / 16 pts
    21. *SnowyOwl*: 38:02 / 15 pts
    22. Flooks: 39:19 / 14 pts
    23. H4RPY D3Li4lY: 40:25 / 13 pts
    24. Xomer55: 42:84 / 12 pts
    25. Epieownz: 42:90 / 11 pts
    26. 60thSnowyMonth: 43:71 / 10 pts
    27. OutdatedChicken: 04:35:96 / 9 pts

Random Leaderboard :P
    CanItBeDone: 30:00:95 (lol)
    *JulieSings*: 155:55:06(lolooolollololol)
    Kurt…: 203:20:62 (k than)

Note: This leaderboard is also player made, so it is not official.

• ;-; So close to 35.22

Welcome to the 35.14 club
  • Bluejay_1 said:

;-; So close to 35.22

Welcome to the 35.14 club
    Thank you! xD
  • RedTheGreatRedTheGreat Member
    edited January 2018
    @canitbedone I have updated my score
    Edit: I have included the picture

• I tried and will try more xd
    Edit: 4867394876529385702387549856874th try

This is the best I can do.

Leader boards have been updated both on the thread and in The Lobby for the race league! (sorry if i have made any mistakes i triple checked but accidents happen!)
    Week 2 is now live! Good luck everyone!
  • I wanna see what lag can do for this track
  • new RECORD BUT I KNOW FOR SURE I COULD DO BETTER IF IT WASNT FOR THE RED BLOCK THINGY(don’t know name) I THINK THIS IS SCREENSHOT OF MY RECORD, took screenshots per record I set suppose to be like 51:81
    SayWhat said:

new RECORD BUT I KNOW FOR SURE I COULD DO BETTER IF IT WASNT FOR THE RED BLOCK THINGY(don’t know name) I THINK THIS IS SCREENSHOT OF MY RECORD, took screenshots per record I set suppose to be like 51:81

i would personally like to watch you race as some people have raised some issues with the way you start your races just to check for myself
  • SayWhat said:

new RECORD BUT I KNOW FOR SURE I COULD DO BETTER IF IT WASNT FOR THE RED BLOCK THINGY(don’t know name) I THINK THIS IS SCREENSHOT OF MY RECORD, took screenshots per record I set suppose to be like 51:81

i would personally like to watch you race as some people have raised some issues with the way you start your races just to check for myself

Ok I can race for you in a sec but just saying there witnesses so thx for the trust man
    SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

Ok I can race for you in a sec but just saying there witnesses so thx for the trust man

It is not about trust it is about treating everyone fairly and favouring no one, you yourself have raised issues with other races and it is only fair in turn other racers can raise issues about you.
  • Can I be their as a witness myself?
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited January 2018
    SayWhat said:

o-o

mine is 52:89 So Far
  • SayWhat said:

Can I be their as a witness myself.
  • SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

It is not about trust it is about treating everyone fairly and favouring no one, you yourself have raised issues with other races and it is only fair in turn other racers can raise issues about you.

CAN YOU GO THERE NOW? I AM SNEAKING MY PHONE ON DURING HOMESCHOOL XD SO I HAVE TO DO REAL QUICK

SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

I am satisfied
  • edited January 2018

SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

I am satisfied

Great then I am satisfied too Thank you space fetus for making this race fair for all
  • SayWhat said:

SayWhat said:

I am satisfied

THANKS I wish I bested my record when you was there XD glad we settle this :)
  • @space_fetus
    I went into the leaderboard room to see where I placed but I'm not there. Did you forget or was I kicked for some reason?
  • Ohh,Well Congratzzz..xD
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited January 2018

edited January 2018

@space_fetus
    I went into the leaderboard room to see where I placed but I'm not there. Did you forget or was I kicked for some reason?

oh no! i seem to have lost your time somewhere along the line from week 1!
    I have updated the leaderboards on the forums and will get that sorted in game shortly :)
  • @space_fetus

oh no! i seem to have lost your time somewhere along the line from week 1!
    I have updated the leaderboards on the forums and will get that sorted in game shortly :)
  • Aaah I haven't been on in forever :O Do I still habve a chance to race, and if so, where?