Mod Art! Developper Art! YAY!

edited January 2018 in Art
I made drawings of mods, developpers, admins. Blooblahblahblah lets get to the drawings.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Why is he so angry :o
  • O_O ITS ANGRY WARE BEAR!
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    Be Enjoy During Ware
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    First art was of a retired mod. I'm honored.
    But erm yeah.. why am i glaring in it? xD
  • edited January 2018
    BJDware said:

First art was of a retired mod. I'm honored.
    But erm yeah.. why am i glaring in it? xD

I dont know I picture you as a tough guy sometimes XD like a detective.

But I made the letters look like theyre written by children and youre a dad.

And I guess BJDad got mad that his daughter drew on the walls?

My mind is weird even I dont understand it.

Now I made a handsome BJDWare XD

Sorry again if the art is bad I still need work drawing qbees.
  • will the other arts be coming aswell ?
  • Please please please draw more arts on the other mods. I think it would be nice to see what u and other people think of the mods. I think everybody should see each others view on the mods. When people wanna get cc downloaded their thinking of the players and the Mods that represent them they are their leader. Some may not get that but everyone is a reflection off of the Mods. When something goes bad, their gonna start looking towards the Mods, gonna see if they knew about it, and what they did to fix it. CC players always complains but u gotta remember that the Mods have lives too OUTSIDE OF CC. Im not saying that if u see something wrong u shouldn't report it, no what im saying is if u sent them one report then that's all they need they will be looking into it, but don't harrase. Everybody needs to be thankful we have Mods like that and remember we will support them in everything they do. I wanna also take this time and thank all the Mods who does so much for cc, thank u and God Bless You
  • Im kinda crummy XD
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Like it!

I Vote for Momo next! :D
  • BJDware said:

I Like it!

Idk what he looks like ;-;
  • Ask one of the retired mods to get in contact with him so u can take a look see and draw him it would be amazing. Also sirarchangel for u r u doing the art contest??????? cause I am and I would love some competition and u sure r amazing at what u do..
  • BJDware said:

I Like it!

Here is his old self :D
  • Bluejay_1 said:

BJDware said:

I Like it!

Here is his old self :D
    Whats a beta?

Well, I know it means B in greek but why is there beta on his name?
  • It means he was a beta server tester
  • Why I posted the picture is cause that's the only one I have of momo. (Moe No Wing)
  • I’ve seen Momo’s set before, he wears a black robe, a black hood and an exe. I don’t know if he still wears that set though.
  • Recently he has been wearing snowman costume
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I’ve seen Momo’s set before, he wears a black robe, a black hood and an exe. I don’t know if he still wears that set though.

I think in the past he use to wear exe with the imp set, not sure about now :o
  • He basically wears anything thats in the current packs