Realm locking change

edited January 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
If you want your realm only to be visited by certain people. I got this idea from disabling friend teleportation.. You can allow certain people to go in your realm, some can't. This would be useful with my friend, as it is annoying to see her having to unlock and lock her realm just to let everyone in.. You can let certain people go in. Who can visit my realm? >> Trusteds only
The trusteds are not the ones who can build, just the one's that can visit. Or you could add the, to both..
Of course, you can always set it to only me.

Comments

• edited January 2018
    I guess no one wants to comment and only clicking that button up there.. ^^^
    Anyway, BUMP
  • The menu option of what people are allowed to do in a realm needs to be seriously expanded. This is a good example >:D!
  • +1 a good idea, i too have 30% of my friends who i dont want them to visit my realm XD
  • +1
  • edited January 2018

The menu option of what people are allowed to do in a realm needs to be seriously expanded. This is a good example >:D!

Yeah! They do need to be seriously expanded- Like even a "This person has permission to build anywhere for 1 hour". Or whatever you want for the time.