Official Leaders

With Space_Fetus being elected to being in charge of events I thought wow what progress for CC! Now I know I am getting ahead of myself because the new leader role is untested water but if an event leader goes swell I like to see other leader roles. Any role that fills in a needed capacity to aid the devs. For example like the Learning Center with the incorrect/missing recipes. It be nice if there was a individual allowed to correct such errors or another example if an official build is needed then have a set individual do it or bring a group to do it within the mod pool.

I am just giddy knowing Space will be the man in charge, I can imagine a bright future is ahead of us >:D!

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i propose grey be put in charge of all corals!
  • i propose grey be put in charge of all corals!

Agreed! :o

Also, I agree to what grey said. That way, Cosmic and Kew can focus on the developing side of the game rather than events and promotion side of it.
  • edited January 2018
    Thank you, thank you *bows*. Yes I need validation as king of corals, i will be in charge of them and spread coral love across the land while wielding my coral sword of justice in hand. Dear Kew, I expect to have 20k stacks of coral in a chest made of coral delivered to my door by tomorrow, Please drop off at Coral Cove. Thanks for reading and your consideration.

Edit: After some brief reflection as Leader of Coral I would change the recipe of Stucco....it has bothered me from day one. Why coral...what did it ever do to you :O:!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Thank you, thank you *bows*. Yes I need validation as king of corals, i will be in charge of them and spread coral love across the land while wielding my coral sword of justice in hand. Dear Kew, I expect to have 20k stacks of coral in a chest made of coral delivered to my door by tomorrow, Please drop off at Coral Cove. Thanks for reading and your consideration.

Edit: After some brief reflection as Leader of Coral I would change the recipe of Stucco....it has bothered me from day one. Why coral...what did it ever do to you :O:!

The use of coral in stucco only means it will become something greater!
  • I will take help Literary, you are hired! A few questions? Do you like cozy fires and do you get weak at the knees when you see blood.

Because the first task is to annihilate the blasphemy uttered forth from Canned Tuna Fishes mouth! Nothing is greater than Coral.....I thought we were friends and know I am one to forgive but this...this is just unforgivable ;-;. I am going to pass this off as you having a fever and are delusional at the current moment of time. Uttering nonsense.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I will take help Literary, you are hired! A few questions? Do you like cozy fires and do you get weak at the knees when you see blood.

Because the first task is to annihilate the blasphemy uttered forth from Canned Tuna Fishes mouth! Nothing is greater than Coral.....I thought we were friends and know I am one to forgive but this...this is just unforgivable ;-;. I am going to pass this off as you having a fever and are delusional at the current moment of time. Uttering nonsense.

He’ll never catch me!
  • LiteRary said:

I will take help Literary, you are hired! A few questions? Do you like cozy fires and do you get weak at the knees when you see blood.

l can cut a people to half with a knife and take his organs. l have an ability ; l can drink blood.

lt is a pleasure for me.
    ur gros.