Paid parkours

I have a question,
Does a paid parkour need any requirements besides no-scam? For example being checked by a mod?
thanks for all your help :D

Comments

• First, it shouldn't be a scam and the parkour should be possible. So, just test it out and if it's possible for you to do it normally, then it should be fine. Doesn't mean it can't be hard but it has to be possible with a prize at the end.

I assume there are no rules about the prize's value but it's better to have it so that the prize's value/worth is higher than the amount they paid to do the parkour.
  • pay to play should be illegal... many people could get scammed and pay for parkour and it could be very hard that they give up or they try for a long time and still no luck
  • Paid events are normally not legal. Idk why people still make those and have the right to do so. They should be forbidden Imo
  • edited January 2018
    These ''Game of skills'' are getting very very common. I have wasted over 1000c buying the warps
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

These ''Game of skills'' are getting very very common. I have wasted over 1000c buying the warps

Then again, it's really up to the person to actually spend money on them :P
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Any games of chance are forbidden, and games of skill are allowed. I honestly am bothered when somebody complains about being scammed from one when they didn’t even have to buy a warp food in the first place, it’s there fault for trusting a random person to have a legit parkour.
  • to be honest it is just another form of a payaway, pay to get in, complete the 'parkour' then recieve a random prize from a pile. Im not saying they should ban these pay2play parkours but just make sure you only goto ones with owners that you actually trust
  • edited January 2018

to be honest it is just another form of a payaway, pay to get in, complete the 'parkour' then recieve a random prize from a pile. Im not saying they should ban these pay2play parkours but just make sure you only goto ones with owners that you actually trust

Yes,I agree.That's what im also thinking a while ago.
    Payaway:Pay and get prize.
    Paid parkour:Pay and get prize.
  • I got tricked by one the parcore had a 10 block jump and when people figerd it out thay banned us
  • SorryxjaylineSorryxjayline Member
    edited January 2018
    Sure

• Paid parkour should be illegal, why do it if its PAID! I hate paid parkour! Do a free parkour course.

Paid parkour should be illegal, why do it if its PAID! I hate paid parkour! Do a free parkour course.

Exactly, if it’s paid you don’t do it right? So why does I matter if they’re illegal. You won’t do them either way. Not saying I’m for paid parkours.
  • U said:

Paid parkour should be illegal, why do it if its PAID! I hate paid parkour! Do a free parkour course.

Exactly, if it’s paid you don’t do it right? So why does I matter if they’re illegal. You won’t do them either way. Not saying I’m for paid parkours.
    I understand, some paid parkour courses are cheap 1-50c, but I'm talking about the expensive one ranging 100-100k or more.
  • U said:

I understand, some paid parkour courses are cheap 1-50c, but I'm talking about the expensive one ranging 100-100k or more.
    lol

U said:

Never seen one more than 500c, let alone 100k.
  • U said:

U said:

Never seen one more than 500c, let alone 100k.
    When cubit castles was new... on my old account (NotyMeon111) I saw one for 600c!!!! The person who made that probably doesn't play anymore.