how to farm?

ok i haven't played in about a year so i have a quick question.... How do you plant plants and get soils??

Comments

• edited January 2018
    There is a starter pack in the farm section of the CC store, it costs fifty c. Buy it and you get tomato seeds to start along with some rocky soil. If you have the cubits to spend you can buy decent soil or quality soil off players to expedite your farming expedition. Some farming tips-

Crops need to be watered once everyday within a twenty four hour period or they will die.

Watering cans are craftable with yellow dye and iron on a workbench using I believe a hammer.

Farming comes with perks that elevate your farming capabilities like land manager that increases the amount of crops you can plant.

You can reroll farming perks by closing out the perk window and going to a different room/logging out. It is highly suggested you always go for the Land Manager perk but know that certain perks are level locked. Meaning no matter how many times you will reroll the perks you will not be able to get until a specific level. An example being tech 1 that allows for sprinklers.

Last tip is I focused on growing only tomatoes until you are level ten and are able to get the tech 1 perk.

Farming I feel can be really difficult and challenging in the beginning. Gaining levels and expanding your farm will seem as if you are walking against hurricane winds but stick with it. Once you are able to get sprinklers farming becomes exponentially easier, then just pure heaven once you are able to buy a tractor.
  • There is a starter pack in the farm section of the CC store, it costs fifty c. Buy it and you get tomato seeds to start along with some rocky soil. If you have the cubits to spend you can buy decent soil or quality soil off players to expedite your farming expedition. Some farming tips-

Crops need to be watered once everyday within a twenty four hour period or they will die.

Watering cans are craftable with yellow dye and iron on a workbench using I believe a hammer.

Farming comes with perks that elevate your farming capabilities like land manager that increases the amount of crops you can plant.

You can reroll farming perks by closing out the perk window and going to a different room/logging out. It is highly suggested you always go for the Land Manager perk but know that certain perks are level locked. Meaning no matter how many times you will reroll the perks you will not be able to get until a specific level. An example being tech 1 that allows for sprinklers.

Last tip is I focused on growing only tomatoes until you are level ten and are able to get the tech 1 perk.

Farming I feel can be really difficult and challenging in the beginning. Gaining levels and expanding your farm will seem as if you are walking against hurricane winds but stick with it. Once you are able to get sprinklers farming becomes exponentially easier, then just pure heaven once you are able to buy a tractor.

Thanks so much
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I love the farm update, you only need 50c as outlay or investment to star the farm.
    tips:
    °don't place enviroment stamps or the crops die.
    °Don't place blocks over the crops, they need sun.
    °I know, buy decorative items is a temptation but noooooo. Focus on buy only seeds and soil. The best soil you can buy with your recubes.
    °whenever you can choose the perk land manager take it.
    :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing as it has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.