Giving people what they want for a late present

As You know there is poor people out there that can’t spend money on cubic castles but I’m the one who will buy them cubits and give them there dream stuff like 100x100 and bunny top hat comment your name and tell me what realm you want me to drop off your present

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Basically a wish foundation :o
  • edited January 2018
    Id love a hawaiian shirt, any color
    But blue is awesome.
    Drop off at Chai Town!

Me: Hey dude
    Qbee: Hey, where did you get that nice shirt?
    Me: A super nice guy name Pandaboo GAVE IT TO ME!
    Qbee: Wait what?!
    Me: Yeah he has a wish foundation thread check it out.
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited January 2018
    Well, this is a nice thing for you to do for new players or people who can't spend money on the game.

Although, I could use a little something for my parkour that I'm working on.

If you could, I would really appreciate a Penguin Pet (any level) as a prop for one of the rooms, which I could give you credit in the realm for, as it would REALLY help.

Realm: Dexter's Shop (should have donation table there)

You would really make my day if you donated this!

Pandaboooo :3
  • If you can, I'd love any spare black and white marble you have, thanks.
  • CrepusCrepus Member
    edited January 2018
    Wow thats very nice of you :D

All I wish is a black and white/orange and yellow scarf..or a sled/spudbuggy

If thats too much, some stone will be enough...

Its for my build that needs a lot of stone :D

Realm name: ExCel's Mini Farm Complex

Tysm for doing this :D
  • SHINE07SHINE07 Member
    edited January 2018
    This is like the nicest thing ever
    I would like a love balloon if you could get me one or a penguin pet both would be nice
    Realm Name:Dark Skyler
    You're awesome Pandaboo

Btw my name is SHINE07
  • A Bunny Tophat? I have never owned one, but it is my dream hat. I would LOVE if you could get one to me. My realm is DsBerrypaw's Store. Thanks!
  • CrismemosCrismemos Member
    edited January 2018
    I will love so much if i can have a blue and white scarf or a 55x55 realm, if you gave it to me it would be
    the best birthday present! (in 12 days is my bday)

Realm: Reino del Memos
  • edited January 2018
    Ur the best
  • When are you giving the gifts?
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited January 2018
    I'd love a Dragon, I'd take care of it so
    much it'd be flying in a month!

Realm name - The Ministry House

EDIT 2 - I no longer need marble blocks :P
  • emm,i just wish for bookshelf and penguin pet :)
    Donate to:happiness around the world(k&m)
  • Can i have 3
    15x15 realms so i can put my buildings in my rooms

Drop at :
    Medication : World of Farming
  • edited January 2018
    I dont want to ask for something expensive,Im affraid to do that.But,to be honest,I tried to work for a sled but I think Im too late now.So if you want to give me a sled,big thanks! If not,thanks too!for at least reading this :) btw,Because a sled is an expensive item,I can give you some cubits for exchange
  • Won't ask for anything as i believe others are more in need of items.
    What you are doing is very kind and generous :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I need a few 33x33 for farming purposes

If you would like to gift them you can drop em off at: the elemental shop
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited January 2018
    Edit: changed mah mind
  • feEteRkeSefeEteRkeSe Member
    edited January 2018
    Some cough syrup
  • A 25x25 roof for our poor clan

Realm name: Sjoof's shop
  • give me omni wind machine and mannequin
    donate to:qbee vampire lobby and hangout
  • Well, this is a nice thing for you to do for new players or people who can't spend money on the game.

If you could, I would really appreciate a Penguin Pet (any level) as a prop for one of the rooms, which I could give you credit in the realm for, as it would REALLY help.

May I remind all you other fellow qbees that you must have a good reason for what you want as a gift. Mine are for the parkour that I'm working on.

This is a thoughtful gift being given out, not some robot spewing out items because you said:

give me omni wind machine and mannequin

No offense to qbee vampire though, it was just an example.
  • Well, this is a nice thing for you to do for new players or people who can't spend money on the game.

May I remind all you other fellow qbees that you must have a good reason for what you want as a gift. Mine are for the parkour that I'm working on.

This is a thoughtful gift being given out, not some robot spewing out items because you said:

If I was greedy, I'd want a pinkster or a sportsmobile for racing, but because I'm not greedy, can you get me a lot of different types of road? So I can make my own race track. Realm is Flamerock's realm. Once you go in just throw it on the donation table (sorry that realm is a mess)
  • sjoof said:

A 25x25 roof for our poor clan

Realm name: Sjoof's shop

Left a 25x25 Empty room there for you :D Hope it helps
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited January 2018
    i changed my mind i just want a 40x40 room or a nametag :/ thanks

Realm: Melody's Shop
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2018
    Flamerock said:

Well, this is a nice thing for you to do for new players or people who can't spend money on the game.

If I was greedy, I'd want a pinkster or a sportsmobile for racing, but because I'm not greedy, can you get me a lot of different types of road? So I can make my own race track. Realm is Flamerock's realm. Once you go in just throw it on the donation table (sorry that realm is a mess)
    qbee vampire said:i need them for my chaos parkour
    i mean:I actually need penguin pet it's like adventure time pengu,bookshelf for realize my great library
  • edited January 2018
    Well i want bunny top hat like u have said and 33x33 for farm with/without q soils and cupid wings.. Meet in game idh donation table sorry.
  • I was hoping that maybe I could get dark angels, if not that...then maybe normal angels? cx
    Thanks so much for at least reading this! I don't mind if I don't get a gift!
  • Flamerock said:

qbee vampire said:i need them for my chaos parkour
    i mean:I actually need penguin pet it's like adventure time pengu,bookshelf for realize my great library
    ^
  • I want bunny pyjamas it's my favourite thing in cubic castles but I'm poor =_=
    If u could give me it I woul de very happy *^^*
    Bunny pjs is my dream thing
    If u want to give me just come to Cats Dreams Mini Shop u will see donation tables *^^*
    Or b cat but it's too expensive so pjs would be PERFECT becouse in cc nobody didn't gave me prezents exept Gdog *^^*
  • IGN: Bryce0105
    Realm Name: Bryce0105

I was hoping I can get either angel wings or dark angel wings, I prefer to go for d angels but it's all up to you.

Purpose for item: I would love to complete my own qbee outfit

Location of donation table: as soon as you enter ;)

Tysm pandaboo