A question about paid games

Nowadays people have started paid parkours. But its ok because its a skill game. But what about paid-question/answers game. They dont require skills. I know some people will say its allowed as long as its not a scam/un-doable. But does that mean paid bomb games are allowed too?
Or paid pick-a-block as long as they are not a scam?
I didnt knew which category I had to choose please fix it if its wrong.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    If luck is involved in anyway then they are not allowed.
    So pick the block and bomb games are not allowed.
    Any parkours which are reported to be scams will be dealt with harshly also.
    Same with q and a games.
  • gdog said:

Same with q and a games.

Are bomb games considered as luck games o-o
  • gdog said:

Same with q and a games.

Are bomb games considered as luck games o-o
    yeah, there’s chance involved, not skill
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2018
    Are parkours considered as luck when it does not have checkpoints and it has foam stages?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Medd said:

Are parkours considered as luck when it does not have checkpoints and it has foam stages?

Not necessarily, but if you find someone is running unfair parkours then don't pay to play them. I think you have to look at the reputation of the player running the event and decide carefully whether it's worth playing. Don't just look at the prizes with wide eyes.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah I think it comes down to how fair you think the parkour is for example parkoirs that do not state that it isn't do able without certain perks I think is unfair. Same as prizes which are not found at the end but instead are given out 'by hand'
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

Those "Paid Parkours" are increasing. Since yesterday l'm seeing too many Paid Parkours. Those free parkours with prizes... all gone.

Did most free parkour even have prizes in the first place? :p
  • LiteRary said:

Those "Paid Parkours" are increasing. Since yesterday l'm seeing too many Paid Parkours. Those free parkours with prizes... all gone.

Atleast the parkours are somewhat more alive xD
    But yeah paid parkours everywhere

Medd said:

Not necessarily, but if you find someone is running unfair parkours then don't pay to play them. I think you have to look at the reputation of the player running the event and decide carefully whether it's worth playing. Don't just look at the prizes with wide eyes.
    The problem is noone with good reputation does a paid parkour because anyone who does a paid parkour nowadays they get people who are like 'SCAM SCAM!!'.
    Yes you are right we shoudn't even pay to those people we dont trust.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    LiteRary said:

LiteRary said:

Did most free parkour even have prizes in the first place? :p
    Free parkours with prizes created by Players, they were awesome. lt doesn't matter if prize rare, common or any rarity. They all was really fun.

There is still some but... l don't think it's enough.
    Eh, theres plenty of giveaways.
    LiteRary said:

Not plenty, l don't think. But yeah there's giveaways. But i just want to say, not for items or cubits whatever. lt was fun trying to beat those parkours. Those giveaways not enough alone. And they are not much though. Just a few little items or rares, commons...

When you end a parkour, you were get a prize.

Those all giveaways, parkours, games, they were better before. lt doesn't mean it is awful now, just it is a bit sad to see it.

Maybe its just me, but I haven't seen too much parkours with prizes at the end; or really any at all ever. But I kind of get what you're saying :P
  • What about people making a paid parkour but with no prizes in the end is that allowed?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    What ever happened to hosting free parkours just for parkour's sake? >_>

What ever happened to hosting free parkours just for parkour's sake? >_>

Right xd
  • Maybe this is what space_fetus will be doing owo
  • I am against payed parkours, becuase players newer know what are they paying for. Even if it is possible to complete it, you newer know what are you against.
  • uhh if someone is hosting a paid parkour do they get warned/banned?
  • No if it can be completed, nut i hope in near future they will get ban/warning
  • Bring Back The Fun In The Parkours Not Everything Has To Be Paid
  • I personally dont like paid parkours. Takes the fun away in parkours and puts you under preassure
    Personally I don't see how it takes the fun out of parkour.
  • i didnt even know paid parkours exist