Message Freinds!

edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I would really like it where you could message friends! People have to waste a holla (500c) for a friend to unlock their realm, tell them why they got banned, or go to them when they want to stay in the realm.

Example: (Someone teleporting to someone) You don't have permission to enter that realm.
(Wasting holla) Hollawarp (or holla) Hey bob (random name) please come to my realm.

Comments

• I've seen this suggested a lot of time and I would love for it to happen.
    Sometimes there's a few friends that don't come on when I'm on due to time and just messaging them would be so much easier. Some don't even have a forums account.

So, +1 :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • +1 Good idea! 0u0
  • +1 Great idea!
  • +1 - Would love to be able to message friends in game without having to jump to them. Would also love to know where they are located when they are online, so I can determine if I want to jump to them.
  • COSMIC COW AND SIR KEWBERTH CAN YALL ADD THIS PLZ? +1 FOR ME! Do something like this; /message bob come to my realm DOLLAR GENERALS
  • Would be awesome to see this be a thing, so +1
  • +1 Like when the realm is locked :D this would help alot @CosmicCow @SirKewberth
  • @Cosmic Cow everyone is in your choice
  • +1 I need this.

Amount of positive comments: 13/13
    Wait that number is unlucky
  • This sounds like a fun idea, also the idea of chatting to people when in complete different realms sounds cool. I hate it when I have to waste a holla to remind my friend to unlock his/her realm. So it’s a +1 from me
  • Valley said:

This sounds like a fun idea, also the idea of chatting to people when in complete different realms sounds cool. I hate it when I have to waste a holla to remind my friend to unlock his/her realm. So it’s a +1 from me

Thank you, I see that someone else is having the same struggle as me. It would really help our fellow qbees out with staying connected with one another. I mean this game could soon become a single player game with interaction and communication with one another. I find its important to keep a friendship with your friends to keep your relationship with them with communication. Communication is the key. Communication is a two way lane. I think it would really help cc out if the game creators would just consider this to put in the game.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Valley said:

This sounds like a fun idea, also the idea of chatting to people when in complete different realms sounds cool. I hate it when I have to waste a holla to remind my friend to unlock his/her realm. So it’s a +1 from me

Thank you, I see that someone else is having the same struggle as me. It would really help our fellow qbees out with staying connected with one another. I mean this game could soon become a single player game with interaction and communication with one another. I find its important to keep a friendship with your friends to keep your relationship with them with communication. Communication is the key. Communication is a two way lane. I think it would really help cc out if the game creators would just consider this to put in the game.
    Agreed, the mailboxes had nice potential, but there were downsides. Most people prefer a free method of communication, so letters being uncraftable was an issue. However, I doubt anyonr really uses mailboxes for fast, simple, day to day communication. So this being an addition to the game would be amazing
  • Valley said:

Agreed, the mailboxes had nice potential, but there were downsides. Most people prefer a free method of communication, so letters being uncraftable was an issue. However, I doubt anyonr really uses mailboxes for fast, simple, day to day communication. So this being an addition to the game would be amazing
    And even if you want to reply you need to know exact location of someones mailbox. And maybe that person doesnt have mailbox at all. New messaging option would be nice addon.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    This has been suggested a lot.... but they made a message box for it... but that still wont help so im up for a message function +1
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Again as said in the other recent thread, if i'm in a locked realm its due to me not wanting to be disturbed.
    So it's a -1 from me.
    If they do add it they better allow an option to disable messages.
    Sometimes I just wanna chill with someone privately in a room/realm.
    If they do add it without a disable feature it'll probably result in me deleting more people.

If you want to message people while they are offline then use the mail we have already.
    I don't think 17c per letter is really that expensive.

• gdog said:

Again as said in the other recent thread, if i'm in a locked realm its due to me not wanting to be disturbed.
    So it's a -1 from me.
    If they do add it without a disable feature it'll probably result in me deleting more people.

If you want to message people while they are offline then use the mail we have already.

people sometimes do not check their mailboxes.. and if they do they do it 1 per day pretty much... but if i need someone right now i have to leave mail??? and i agree with the disable feature but they could add disable msgs from someone because you may want to hear msgs from some people and some just.. hey tattle come to my realm please donate please lets take a selfie please come buy my stuff and some people may use as spam have you looked on my new pet and mostly important.. HOW TO STOP ALL SCAMS IN CUBIC CASTLES?
  • This also can benefit outselfs because instead of wasting a holla for a mod to be there then and there we can msg a mod that is online.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

This also can benefit outselfs because instead of wasting a holla for a mod to be there then and there we can msg a mod that is online.

Just use the discord group.
    https://discord.gg/458dQBS
    Think you'd lose quite a few mods if you had 100 players messaging them every 5 seconds.
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited January 2018
    gdog said:

So it's a -1 from me.

i do Agree on that.. but maybe the message should appear in the chat box, uhm its not disturbing althought ppl hollas everytime and ur chat box gets full.
    gdog said:

This also can benefit outselfs because instead of wasting a holla for a mod to be there then and there we can msg a mod that is online.

Just use the discord group.
    https://discord.gg/458dQBS
    Think you'd lose quite a few mods if you had 100 players messaging them every 5 seconds.
    Not All Gamer/qbees use Discord :D And this game should have own system like messaging, instead of using other's app,

for me: there should be a way to disable this.
  • Being able to disable direct messages from individual users would be nice rather than having one single disable button. It could simply be over the “Cancel Friendship” button or a switch by the name indicating whether it is enabled or disabled. The friend list generally also needs a revamp. Gets kinda buggy at times.