Extra buyable perks?

Just 5 perks that you can't normally get by leveling up :P (works a bit like the scarecrow pack)

1st Ex perk: more emojis (it has been requested multiple times ._.)

2nd Ex perk: Pet trainer (your pets will find fossils easier, for example a lvl 6 pet can detect a fossil in 2 blocks, with tiphis perk he can detect a fossil in 3 blocks)

3rd Ex perk: perfectly bred animals (?) (The farm animals will take less time to prduce stuff)

4th Ex perk: Armory (you have 1 extra heart, can be stacked with the heart perk)

5th Ex perk: Magic (fairies give you double the magical dust)

Idk i wanted to make this discussion for no reason, hope you like these perks. Also you can suggest stuff to me :V

Comments

• Idk about heart perk but other then that +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Idk about heart perk but other then that +1

Agreed, our qbees at max level are pretty much buffed up. Can take hundreds of wand charges just to hopefully kill a moving qbee
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Don't like the buy aspect of it.
    The screams of pay2win can be heard already.
  • lil roolil roo Member
    edited January 2018
    This strikes an idea to my head. Pet perks! Perks earned from levelling your pet, maybe not one per level but a perk for maybe each 10 levels on any pet. Throw ideas out there.
  • gdog said:

In fact i'd like to change it a bit. You still buy the perks BUT with recubes :V (as i said, works like the scarecrow pack). The problem is their utility. Will people want to buy these :^/ ?
    lil roo said:

This strikes an idea to my head. Pet perks! Perks earned from levelling your pet, maybe not one per level but a perk for maybe each 10 levels on any pet. Throw ideas out there.

Idk this sounds too game breaking. I could simply buy lvl 0 ats and bring them to lvl 10 to get these perks. Wait are the perks for the pets or the player?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

gdog said:

In fact i'd like to change it a bit. You still buy the perks BUT with recubes :V (as i said, works like the scarecrow pack). The problem is their utility. Will people want to buy these :^/ ?
    lil roo said:

Idk this sounds too game breaking. I could simply buy lvl 0 ats and bring them to lvl 10 to get these perks. Wait are the perks for the pets or the player?
    I think decors and perks are two very different things