The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Am I still allowed to participate if I'm on the list?

of course :)
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited January 2018
    Week 1and julie said its not cheat but if this counts ill replace it by the old one right
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited January 2018
    SayWhat said:

GUYS I DID NOT CHEAT I WAS REALLY LAGGY AND PRACTICE SINCE MORNING UNTIL NIGHT AND GOT THIS RECORD! I think this is the pic but I was astonish when I saw time! Once and a lifetime of luck

Close!
    But This Is My Best Lap So Far,Witness - Medd

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319064356698718209/398138897835753492/my_score.JPG
  • SayWhat said:

GUYS I DID NOT CHEAT I WAS REALLY LAGGY AND PRACTICE SINCE MORNING UNTIL NIGHT AND GOT THIS RECORD! I think this is the pic but I was astonish when I saw time! Once and a lifetime of luck

Close!
    But This Is My Best Lap So Far,Witness - Medd

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319064356698718209/398138897835753492/my_score.JPG
    Congrats; since nobody answer my question do you think I do a video on each race and tell everyone the shortcuts and the ropes of each race? But you did really good
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited January 2018
    Bluejay_1 said:

The Track for this week wasn't the best...Too many loop holes and glitches. And the top winners of this week have to give some gratitude to lag.

SayWhat said:

yes lag seems to play a part which i cant do much about, however any one with a 34 second time is being checked for cheating and i can say most are legit so far.
    @Bossman6788 you were both caught cheating by myself and others your current time is null and void and any further submissions must be verified by a trusted race league racer, if someone in your screenshot says it was legit your time is accepted otherwise it won't be. Further cheating will result in a ban from the event.

LUCA HE SAID OF YOU HAVE A WITNESS IT COUNTS BUT LAG DOES PLAY A BIG PART AS WELL; I HAVE WITNESSES AND SOME PEOPLE I DONT KNOW HAVE WITNESSES AS WELL! I CANT CONTROL THE LAG BUT ANYONE WHO HAD WITNESSES AND GOT A 34 SEC SCORE CONGRATS TO YALL AND MORE IMPORTANT CONGRATS TO IS THE LAG XD
    lucaaa795 said:

@space_fetus i think everyone who gets a 34 seconds or lower time should be checked by you personally..

which is exactly what i have been doing
  • Am I still allowed to participate if I'm on the list?

of course :)
    KK thanks for answering. Will get a Dork as soon as I can :3.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

@space_fetus i think everyone who gets a 34 seconds or lower time should be checked by you personally..

which is exactly what i have been doing
    Sorry i think i missed your comment.
    Oke i guess ill make my internet run bad as heck and race sometime these days..You can be a whitness too..I mean many just got w/ it even with you whitnessing
    I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY AND OUR PEPS HAD TO FIX SOMEHING AT THERE PLACE THE TIME I GOT THE RECORD SO IM ALWAYS GONNA HAVE BAD CONNECTION MOST OF THE TIME BUT I LOVE THE WOODS AND HUNTING AND FISHING HERE! SO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CONNECTION ISSUE BUT WHEN U HAVE BAD CONNECTION AND WANT ME TO BE A WITNESS TELL ME THE TIME AND PLACE, I BE THERE :D
  • @space_fetus I think it is unfair to those who have a good connection than to those who have lag and get ahead. I know as I have made my point the other day, but there has got to be a way to make this all fair. For both the people who have lag, and those who do not. I'm not saying for those people who lag to get out of the competition, not at all. I'm just saying we all need a fair chance at this.
  • I’m just gonna post my time... i know cheaters and laggers are still here but meh i don’t care... i would love normal races(like slim’s) but ah well
  • Bluejay_1 said:

@space_fetus I think it is unfair to those who have a good connection than to those who have lag and get ahead. I know as I have made my point the other day, but there has got to be a way to make this all fair. For both the people who have lag, and those who do not. I'm not saying for those people who lag to get out of the competition, not at all. I'm just saying we all need a fair chance at this.

I agree but I CANT control the lag and @space_fetus CANT CONTROL it as well. I don't see a way to settle this. I AGREE 100% THOUGH :) ALSO ANOTHER POINT IS YALL CAN NOT BLAME LAGERS BUT YALL CAN BLAME CHEATERS!

• Is *Possible* So please don’t say it isnt
    The problem is you can't control lag, it can't be organised in traditional race format as preciously shown by slims attempt. So i dont have many options left it's either we keep going as we are and we try to just enjoy it for the fun of the event. Or I cancel it, all the hard work is wasted and no one has a race event to play
  • The problem is you can't control lag, it can't be organised in traditional race format as preciously shown by slims attempt. So i dont have many options left it's either we keep going as we are and we try to just enjoy it for the fun of the event. Or I cancel it, all the hard work is wasted and no one has a race event to play

Thank you for saying that. Its not about the money, its about the fun. When have we ever had a social event that gathered us fellow queebes in fun, friendship, fellowship. Again I will like to go ahead and thank space fetus for hosting and doing this for us. It really means a lot.
    It has been very social experience so far which is really nice to see. Not just with racers, with the amount of people racing its pushed this weeks track to the popular realms list, so the track owners getting recognition and there's a great mix of race leaguer s and non race league players hanging out together. Even for just that I am happy with the event.
  • The problem is you can't control lag, it can't be organised in traditional race format as preciously shown by slims attempt. So i dont have many options left it's either we keep going as we are and we try to just enjoy it for the fun of the event. Or I cancel it, all the hard work is wasted and no one has a race event to play

The problem is you can't control lag, it can't be organised in traditional race format as preciously shown by slims attempt. So i dont have many options left it's either we keep going as we are and we try to just enjoy it for the fun of the event. Or I cancel it, all the hard work is wasted and no one has a race event to play

Thank you for saying that. Its not about the money, its about the fun. When have we ever had a social event that gathered us fellow queebes in fun, friendship, fellowship. Again I will like to go ahead and thank space fetus for hosting and doing this for us. It really means a lot.
    WE ALL GOT TO ADMIT I/WE JOIN IN FOR 2 REASONS YES THE MONEY BUT DARK IS RIGHT! SPACE FETUS JOIN ALL OF US TOGETHER FOR US TO HANGOUT, MAKE FRIENDS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN! SO LETS ALL HAVE FUN AND NOOO MORE COMPLAINING! I THINK WHO EVER COMPLAINS BE DISQUALIFIED IF HAPPENS AGAIN! SO LETS HAVE FUN; MAKE FRIENDS; COMPETE; BE A GOOD SPORT AND LETS GET READY FOR SO MANY MORE RACES AHEAD OF US!
  • I'm still practicing
  • PLEASE STOP CAPSLOCK #SAYWHAT.

Also, there are prize for last places,I don't know why because there are no participation prizes.

I think the last place should be at 10 seconds faster than the walking time.
  • If you don't know SAYWHAT by now, that he LOVES CAPS. Shame on u it really shows how well u really know him. xD
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited January 2018
    SayWhat said:

WE ALL GOT TO ADMIT I/WE JOIN IN FOR 2 REASONS YES THE MONEY BUT DARK IS RIGHT! SPACE FETUS JOIN ALL OF US TOGETHER FOR US TO HANGOUT, MAKE FRIENDS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN! SO LETS ALL HAVE FUN AND NOOO MORE COMPLAINING! I THINK WHO EVER COMPLAINS BE DISQUALIFIED IF HAPPENS AGAIN! SO LETS HAVE FUN; MAKE FRIENDS; COMPETE; BE A GOOD SPORT AND LETS GET READY FOR SO MANY MORE RACES AHEAD OF US!
    I agree. 1 the money, 2 the fun. 3 the experience. But you can't say "WHO EVER COMPLAINS BE DISQUALIFIED" Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not speaking of the loop holes type bad opinions. I have had fun racing. We have even got together, some of the racers, and did friendly races. No problem!
    But what is unfair is that we have no chance to win the time racing. I understand, you can't control lag, but you can take advantage of it. I don't know how much lag it will take to make you go faster. But next weeks track might be diffrent.
  • I think I am right but I could not be but I think he said there is different tracks.
    Bluejay_1 said:

SayWhat said:

I agree. 1 the money, 2 the fun. 3 the experience. But you can't say "WHO EVER COMPLAINS BE DISQUALIFIED" Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not speaking of the loop holes type bad opinions. I have had fun racing. We have even got together, some of the racers, and did friendly races. No problem!
    But what is unfair is that we have no chance to win the time racing. I understand, you can't control lag, but you can take advantage of it. I don't know how much lag it will take to make you go faster. But next weeks track might be diffrent.
    epieownz said:

PLEASE STOP CAPSLOCK #SAYWHAT.

Also, there are prize for last places,I don't know why because there are no participation prizes.

I think the last place should be at 10 seconds faster than the walking time.

No one said there wouldn't be participation prizes, there more than likely will be a little something for the top 35
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I agree with the issue with lag giving players a boost in time, it's rather unfair even if it's something some people can't really deal with. My own high score (or is it low score? Confusing owo) was achieved because of lag. Though I don't really lag too often (my internet is rather odd), my score is somewhat cheating in my eye. If my internet was to run smoothly, I would've never gotten that score. So I think for those of us who have gotten the "untouchable" score, we should submit only the best score we get with normal internet. Understandable if you don't want to or can't, but I'm withdrawing my score for a score unbiased by lag.
    lucaaa795 said:

@space_fetus i came with an idea for points..
    My sports teacher used to do it when we had to race.
    Basically she used to set the points on the speed we have
    Example:Anyone who would run 100m in 10 seconds or less would get 10 points
    Anyone who would run 100m in 13 seconds gets 9 points
    Anyone who would run 100m in 15 second gets 8 points
    And so on.
    You got the idea i hope.
    Like that, cheaters will earn as many points as those who really race fairly and practise all day long..
    And if many will end with same points, then a real 20players race would be nice...it would matter only the place and not a goddamned time

Although this idea sounds good for me the brackets would be too large I think for example between 30 and 40 seconds get the same points, not many people get a score outside of that time. However if you bring the brackets down again you have the potential for people lagging to still be in a seperate bracket. I'm considering taking the lag score ie. 34 seconds and saying I won't accept anything faster than 35 this would make it somewhat more obtainable to everyone? How do people feel about this, and each track I'll put the lag times as the no go time.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

lucaaa795 said:

And so on.
    You got the idea i hope.
    Like that, cheaters will earn as many points as those who really race fairly and practise all day long..
    And if many will end with same points, then a real 20players race would be nice...it would matter only the place and not a goddamned time

Although this idea sounds good for me the brackets would be too large I think for example between 30 and 40 seconds get the same points, not many people get a score outside of that time. However if you bring the brackets down again you have the potential for people lagging to still be in a seperate bracket. I'm considering taking the lag score ie. 34 seconds and saying I won't accept anything faster than 35 this would make it somewhat more obtainable to everyone? How do people feel about this, and each track I'll put the lag times as the no go time.
    Sounds good, but how would multiple people getting the capped score be sorted? If it ever happens that is. Also at the moment, I believe 34.80+ is possible, without lag that is
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

And so on.
    You got the idea i hope.

I was thinking a 2 seconds bracket (34:00-35:59) since most of the racers that do not lag do not get anywhere close to 34:50 or 34:75
    But yeah after that bracket things could go second by second (36:00-36:59//37:00-37:59//38:00-38:59 etc etc.)
    Taking the lagging score and saying you wont accept anything faster than 35 is no good either..Cheaters can just wait until their timer is 34:something and just go past the line to score 35:00-35:25 and still be the first
    But by the same logic cheaters can garuntree a place in the bracket too. I think we have to go by what's best for those who submit fairly both laggers and non laggers. Although the brackets would avoid the need for laggers to re submit. I'll have a think