Editing Quotes

DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
edited December 2017 in Forum Games
So if you didn't know already, anyone can edit the quote they made. In this game, you edit the person's paragraph above you and then write an off topic paragraph yourself, but keep a similar sentence structure. If that didn't make sense:

DsBerrypaw
So when feeding fish I notice that they always follow your finger. If you have piranhas, I don't recommend putting your finger in the tank, though. I like to give my fish lots of food so they will never die of starvation. I am happy that my cats can't reach the tank because then my fish would be cat food. Can't are not nice.

CuddleCat
So when petting strangers I notice they always tell me I'm nuts. If you see a scary guy, I recommend not petting him, though. I like to pet strangers heads so they aren't itchy. I am happy that other people don't think I'm weird because then I would be sad. Strangers are oblivious sometimes.

So that's my example. I'll start the game off though:

When brushing my teeth, I tend to grab the Q-tips because then I have something to do when I am brushing. My mom says that is bad but I get bored very easily. One time, my ear started to bleed, but I wiped it up with some toilet paper. If your ear is ever bleeding, don't tell anyone because they will think that's not clean.

Comments

• So if you didn't know already, anyone can edit the quote they made. In this game, you edit the person's paragraph above you and then write an off topic paragraph yourself, but keep a similar sentence structure. If that didn't make sense:

DsBerrypaw
    So when feeding fish I notice that they always follow your finger. If you have piranhas, I don't recommend putting your finger in the tank, though. I like to give my fish lots of food so they will never die of starvation. I am happy that my cats can't reach the tank because then my fish would be cat food. Can't are not nice.

CuddleCat
    So when petting strangers I notice they always tell me I'm nuts. If you see a scary guy, I recommend not petting him, though. I like to pet strangers heads so they aren't itchy. I am happy that other people don't think I'm weird because then I would be sad. Strangers are oblivious sometimes.

So that's my example. I'll start the game off though:

When blushing,my teeth say: I tend to grab your lips because then I have something to do when I am blushing. My girlfriend says that is bad but I am just bad. One time, my fear started to bleed, So my girlfriend left me. If your fear is ever bleeding, don't tell your pet because they will stink, and that's not clean!