A Messy Realm

edited December 2017 in Community
Plz help me on my realm I don't know what to build I made a store some random houses a playground and they are all mixed up.
So plz help me! The first image shows the houses,the second shows the playground , and the last image
shows the store.

Comments

• Try and turn it into a city/town etc and then people might go there for the city but stop off at the shop as well
  • Try and turn it into a city/town etc and then people might go there for the city but stop off at the shop as well

Oh um Thanks Darkness btw I like your realm Darkness Collection it looks cool I can tell u took time on it!
  • Would you believe it only took me one month from the start to where it is now
  • Would you believe it only took me one month from the start to where it is now

I never knew that!

• Yeh it took me a long amount of grinding to get the c I had for it.

Anyways back to the topic at hand if you are in need of builders I am happy to help I have created the entire realm called Helping Hands Ruins all by myself
  • Yeh it took me a long amount of grinding to get the c I had for it.

Anyways back to the topic at hand if you are in need of builders I am happy to help I have created the entire realm called Helping Hands Ruins all by myself

Ok I am online right now.
  • Will you be online in around an hour?