Scammer/Tapjoy

edited December 2017 in Community
The Scammerz was pixelaen and pickachu guy272
Well I'all start with pix for short she stole mostly my noob hats like hard hat,3 tophats (because it was a gift),and a feather hat.
Other items she stole was things I could replace like a bed and random blocks.My chests were all empty she took only the useful stuff.Plus it was days ago the pic it's just to show my empty chests because I never put anything in them after the incident.
Now with pickachu guy272 now this was in my other account Doge Masta Kun he took my 32x32 room including a pedestrian block 4 black cowls and a forge he also took my bombs (black).
The next day I actually friended him (on SuperQuebec241) and I asked him this simple question.
Q:Do u know anyone named Doge Masta Kun?
A:Yes(No by saying JK)
Then I told him that it was me he immediately banned me for I really don't know why I really should have not trusted any of them at all in the first place at least I banned pixelaen when she released me from a trap that kills me when I spawned.
Well about Tapjoy I did this offer with 16000c well I didn't get my c I did it within 24 hours.I don't remember the name of the game it was Battle something.
That's all :(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.