NEED HELP (players who plays more than 1year)

MODS, ADMINS, PLAYERS!!!
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!
There was/is playing one person named Sam.La
Someone's know him???
If u know him plz tell me we was friends about 1 year ago but idk if he plays now...
Plz tell me... Mods/Admins (if there is one thing) can u check if he plays or not...
I can't find his realm...
Maybe he left IDK!!!!

Comments

• I played more than 1 year (started around december 2014) but I never see someone name Sam.La maybe he/she changed name?
  • I started playing the game in March 2016 and I have seen a few holla's from Sam.La but now I dont see him anywhere now.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I am playing since january 2016 but i also have never heard of this person...

Maybe support can help ya with it by asking them to his last time logged on? Its ofcourse also possible that person changed his name
  • Been playing since Christmas 2015, but his name doesn't ring a bell.
  • Been playing since 2015 as well
    Never heard of him o.o
  • I recognise the name, although I don't think I've seen them for a long time..
  • I am playing since january 2016 but i also have never heard of this person...

Maybe support can help ya with it by asking them to his last time logged on? Its ofcourse also possible that person changed his name

That^
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

I am playing since january 2016 but i also have never heard of this person...

That^
    Would be a breach of his privacy.
    I wouldn't want support telling random people when i was last online, would you?
  • Could be a girl
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.