WE ARE GOING WARP SPEED!!!

Roxie01Roxie01 Member
edited December 2017 in Bug Reports
With an acceloring combination, and a knockback wand, you can go at warp speed.
The star is where u aim the knockback wand.

Comments

• I... Can't... Understand...
    Maybe send a screenshot?
  • I... Can't... Understand...
    Maybe send a screenshot?

Ok
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    What do you mean by warp speed o-o
  • What do you mean by warp speed o-o

Its mentionned in Steven Universe and Star Trek.

Its when something bends time and space to go at speeds impossible in reality.

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

What do you mean by warp speed o-o

Oh I meant in Cubic Castle terms xd
  • What do you mean by warp speed o-o

Oh I meant in Cubic Castle terms xd
    Ye but I guess they both mean the same thing :P
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited December 2017
    By warp speed, I mean that it’s an instant 10 blocks of distance per frame, yet you need multiple launchers to go more. Each launcher is a frame. It’s Actualy more like light speed than warp speed, because it is not instant for more than 10 blocks. It can even work in mid-air, and it will not need any other parts (besides extension). Veiw my video on it.
    Click here.
  • artz.frostartz.frost Member
    edited December 2017
    nice
    Roxie01 said:

By warp speed, I mean that it’s an instant 10 blocks of distance per frame, yet you need multiple launchers to go more. Each launcher is a frame. It’s Actualy more like light speed than warp speed, because it is not instant for more than 10 blocks. It can even work in mid-air, and it will not need any other parts (besides extension). Veiw my video on it.
    Click here.

Oh wow, that definitely is warp speed o-o