CC Christmas 5000 c

PuzzlerPuzzler Member
edited December 2017 in Bug Reports
I logged on into cc with 886 c and then noticed that some of my friends had 5000 more c and saying that it was the Christmas gift from cc to people lvl 10 and up. i was wondering if i could get my 5000 c please.

Comments

• Whats the question?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I think this player didnt get his 5000c :o
  • does this have a requirement like lvl 15 +?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Medd said:

does this have a requirement like lvl 15 +?

I think level 10
  • same here. didn't got mah 5k ;-;
  • edited December 2017
    Well I think it's bcause u didn't online recently, the cubits only goes to those who logged in these days
  • Well I think it's bcause u didn't online recently, the cubits only goes to those who logged in these days

that and also level requirements
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The 5000 cubits gift was given to those players who played recently (not sure exact timing... within 1 month I think.. Cosmic set it up) and who are level 10 or greater. If you didn't get it it may be because you haven't yet reached the minimum level or your account hasn't been active enough.