Secret santa event :)

Thanks PEgaming for this idea, he had the same event but couldn’t finish it.
(There are some questions taken from PE’s thread :))

Ho ho ho! Merry Early Christmas! This year, we shall play Secret Santa! Spread your jolly gifts to those you know or don’t know!

Q: What is Secret Santa?
A: Secret Santa is where one requests a present, and an assigned person will give the present, and he or she will receive their present from another person.

Q: Cool! But i’m still lost give me an example.
A: Okay
Say a Qbee requests a top hat. I (the manager) will choose a random person to give the present. The person assigned the present will give the top hat Qbee his top hat on Christmas day, and he will wait for his present.
Still confused?
Qbee 1: Top Hat
Qbee 2: Feather Hat
Qbee 3: Krampus
Qbee 2 gives Qbee 1 a top hat, and Qbee 3 gives Qbee 2 a feather hat. Qbee 3 will get a krampus from Qbee 1 or another qbee.

Q: Alright! Now tell me, should i let the person know that i’m giving them a present?

A: No! It is called Secret Santa for a reason! Use almost any method to give them your present. You could attack their donation table or give it to them using an alt, as long as he or she DOES NOT know who gave them their present!

Q: What can i ask for?
A: Please keep in mind that not everyone (including me) is rolling in cubits, but if you WANT an expensive present, you gotta give one! This year, I’m putting gift groups for the value of your gifts. You will be put with people in your gift group. ONLY ENTER A GIFT GROUP IF YOU CAN CONFIRM THAT YOU COULD GIFT ITEMS IN THAT GROUP!!! Also, be specific when you ask for a gift. Put in an exact item name.

Q: How do i sign up?
A: there will be a link at the end of this thread, go to that link and anwser the questions :)

Q: Will there be a deadline for signups?
A: Yes, this will stop December 10, then i’ll be organizing everything and messaging everyone :)

Q: Help, i got no gift!
A: I’m very sorry, but I can not control the actions of other people. I could ensure that you are put with an active user, but I can not guarantee that you will get a present. Wait, isn’t the joy of helping others enough of a present?

Q: I got a pm about the gift! What do i do know?
A: First, reply to my pm to confirm that you’re joining! These pms are going to be sent once i finish organizing everything. Once you responded to my pm, just wait. You can send your gifts at any time, of course, but it is much better that you wait for Christmas day.

Please make sure you have a donation table in your realm :) and please once you drop the gift in the donation table take a screenshot, incase someone decided to be a smarty pants saying that he got no gift! Santa will make sure he punishes everyone who tries to cheat :)

Signups link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHtUc7RsSttboyGgXxIV9xRc5zEFYhhzXPWrzvXH3McBxUhg/viewform

Merry christmas :)

Comments

• edited December 2017
    nice, done!
  • Uuu awesome! :D
  • Don’t forget to put a donation table in your realm thank you :)
  • Nice..just signed up ;)
  • This is awesome, just signed up! This is a great thing to do, giving gifts to random people and such! It's nice!
  • What if you have never heard of the person and you aren't friends with them and have no way of contacting them. Wait you can't even contact them.. Because it has to be secret o.o
  • lucaaa795 said:

valley said:

What if you have never heard of the person and you aren't friends with them and have no way of contacting them. Wait you can't even contact them.. Because it has to be secret o.o

You just drop an item in their realm on a donation table
    oh right... forgot about that part haha
  • im gonna join :D
  • This will end tomorrow or after tomorrow! P.S: i clearly said if you want for example an item worth 20 k you have to gift 20 k... some people just wanted 20k+ items and can only gift someone 0-1000 c worth of item...
    For those who did that, don’t worry you will still get a present but no what you expected.
    Thank you :)
  • I signed up ;)
  • I hope people won't be greedy and whoever is assigned to me is willing to spend 5 - 10,000k.
    Yes, My item is that expensive.
  • Am I too late to this? :c
    I can be a secret santa with a 5000c budget c:
  • Can I ask for bunny pjs or 20k?

I don't want to sign up, I just want to be surprised!
  • Can I ask for bunny pjs or 20k?

I don't want to sign up, I just want to be surprised!

Well too bad! You'll have to sign up if you want to get those but give something equivalent back to them!

Unless you're very lucky.
  • lucaaa795 said:

I hope people won't be greedy and whoever is assigned to me is willing to spend 5 - 10,000k.
    Yes, My item is that expensive.

Can't be that expensive.10000K is equal to 10 million lol
    What you're looking for is 10000c or 10k
    10,000 IS 10k.
  • Contest ends tomorrow :3 last chance to register, also last warning, you won’t get the item you want if you’re giving less .
  • Event is over, expect the results this weekend or next week as i have a lot of work to do
  • So sorry everyone for the delay, everyone should get their messages tomorrow :3
  • Oooo ok
  • I haven't gotten a message o.o
    I'm Royale King btw
  • Uhhm, question. What if you forgot the amount of c you were planning to spend on a gift? o-o
  • All the info you sent, will be sent with your message tomorrow
  • Alright, thanks! c:
  • Hasn’t even started yet but I think you can’t sign up anymore
  • Hi, i just sent everyone their messages, please reply asap, if i don’t get a reply tomorrow, i will consider your wish gone. Thank you for your time