I found out a moderators name is Betamax

I logged on to the cubic castles forums and went to see the moderators. When I did, I saw one of the moderators name was betamax. So this came to my mind, when people say, I defy betamax! Does he get sad? XD

Comments

• Mhm betamax is admin...
  • No. Betamax is an admin. Idk where u can see betamax as a mod tho ^^ but yeah, this is one of the devs :3
  • Anyways betamax quit cc a while ago
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Does Betamax get sad when we defy him? Maybe, but maybe he has accepted the camera now that we don't have to say the phrase to activate it :D
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    The reason the old camera controls were unlocked by using I DEFY BETAMAX!
    is due to him making the majority of the art assets in the game. He never intended or designed a lot of the items, qbees, blocks etc to be viewed from the perspective that unlocking the camera allowed you to.
    eg. qbees not having necks, hats looking off from low angles etc.

• Just some random trivia too...

betamax is also a famous street food here in the Philippines made of chicken blood (grilled chicken blood) so yeah xD I DEFY BETAMAX IN REAL LIFE!
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    kurt... said:

Just some random trivia too...

betamax is also a famous street food here in the Philippines made of chicken blood (grilled chicken blood) so yeah xD I DEFY BETAMAX IN REAL LIFE!

not so famous.
  • kurt... said:

Just some random trivia too...

not so famous.
    maybe you're from a different street, eh