Renting Machines?

[]BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Ugh. Don't you just hate it when there is something you really want, but you cant afford it from a vend? I'm not sure if this is a good idea or could bring back scamming in any way... But yesterday there was a cyclobee for 400c in a vend and I was like, Oh bubblenuggets! I wish I had enough! It's so cheap! So then I wondered a bit, and what if we had renting vends? It may sound stupid, but hear me out. What if that always happened, and like if we could rent it, so we could buy it for cheaper and then it could give us like a week or a couple hours
to get the money for it, and if the time ran out, the item(s) would go back to the vending machine? That may be a bad idea, but it may be a good one? Idk xD

Edit: Okay, so after reading the comments, maybe you might not have not keep the item while you get the money, but it reserves it for you while you get the money, but still the owner doesn't have to do anything? Anyone mind editing their comments? xD

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Hmm, what would happen if you were to sell the rented item though?
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited December 2017
    Maybe when you rent it it says "RENTED ITEM: Beany" and you can't give or trade the item put it in a reg etc etc. If someone tries to buy it in a vend it will say "Sorry, this is a rented item!"

Like rentable plots, it will return to the place it was rented after a time limit.
    +1
  • But lets say u rent out the easter umb for 50k for 2 days thats 500k for 3 weeks not bad at all
  • But there must be part of you that maybe wanted to rent a ramm etc but didnt have enough c and so you wanted to see if it was worth it in your opinion
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

But there must be part of you that maybe wanted to rent a ramm etc but didnt have enough c and so you wanted to see if it was worth it in your opinion

How do you test run a pet though? It's literally just any other pet, but it puts you in a different light :P
  • Maybe when you rent it it says "RENTED ITEM: Beany" and you can't give or trade the item put it in a reg etc etc. If someone tries to buy it in a vend it will say "Sorry, this is a rented item!"

Like rentable plots, it will return to the place it was rented after a time limit.

Oh, yeah! Like started deeds!
  • lucaaa795 said:

Bad idea.
    It's possible to put restrictions on dropping/giving that item away but it'd take too much..Plus, whats the reason to rent it?Most of the shops irl sell the item and not renting it..

Well I had saw a balloon 7.5k and I wanted to 'rent' it so I could buy it. The owner would earn more, plus that person gets something good too. +1
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited December 2017

lucaaa795 said:

Bad idea.
    It's possible to put restrictions on dropping/giving that item away but it'd take too much..Plus, whats the reason to rent it?Most of the shops irl sell the item and not renting it..

Well I had saw a balloon 7.5k and I wanted to 'rent' it so I could buy it. The owner would earn more, plus that person gets something good too. +1
    Oh are we doing pros and cons now? Ill count them and edit this
    Edit: Okay, so it is currently 1 cons, 4 pros also, guys yeah edit your comments and add +1 or -1 it helps :)