Ban the player above you!

Comments

• Banned For Shaming A Non Clever Person.. And for being FURYous about it. #GRammA10/17
  • - Angelica -- Angelica - Member
    edited December 2017
    Banned for not doing the game correctly in this thread
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13117/six-letters#latest
  • Banned because you banned someone that did the game correctly after me
  • Crap...we're probably all gonna get warnings because of the damn annoying forum "games thread" rules. Has anyone else remembered that a game thread can only have 3 comments in 24 hours? (which is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life, this forum has waaay too many rules.) Never before have I been part of a game forum with this many rules.
  • Banned for speaking the truth
  • Banned for a reason completely unknown to mankind.
  • Banned for giving a banning reason only aliens will understand
  • Banned for posting twice on the same day
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited December 2017
    Banned for not bringing me two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.
  • Banned for not telling me to bring two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda before. Also for being greedy for so much stuff.
  • Banned for looking down on Hrothgar for wanting fast food.
  • Banned for banning a chicken
  • Banned for banning someone who banned someone
  • Banned for using a cliched and unoriginal ban to ban a player
  • Banned because I said so.
  • Banned for not stating a good enough reason to ban someone else.
  • Banned for being an outdated chicken.
  • Banned for being a red panda that eats ramen.
  • Banned for hating on ramen and red pandas.
  • Banned for thinking I hate ramen and red pandas.
  • banned for dabbing
  • Banned for thinking I would do something as immature, stupid, unoriginal, and cringey as dabbing
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    banned for taking this(a game) a little to serious oh and for ignoring the forum games rules
  • scorto7 said:

banned for taking this(a game) a little to serious oh and for ignoring the forum games rules

banned for enforcing rules. anarchy 4 life.
  • Banned for being awesome
  • edited January 2018
    Banned for saying someone is awesome.
  • Banned for banning someone for saying someone is awesome
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Banned for hating the moon.

(I completely agree with @JackFury . Dabbing, even when it was "cool", was SO stupid. People would walk around flinging their arms into the air thinking they are being awesome. When really, the practical people watched and laughed at them internally. I'm so glad the whip, dabbing, and all other stupid "cool" things are over with. It's now time for a new year. #2018 )
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited January 2018

Banned for hating the moon.

(I completely agree with @JackFury . Dabbing, even when it was "cool", was SO stupid. People would walk around flinging their arms into the air thinking they are being awesome. When really, the practical people watched and laughed at them internally. I'm so glad the whip, dabbing, and all other stupid "cool" things are over with. It's now time for a new year. #2018 )

I have to ban you for all of this garbage that you just flung at us.

There was no point to that.

This is a banning game, not a game about discussing dead trends.
This discussion has been closed.