(closed)

JellybunnyJellybunny Member
edited February 2018 in Community
((I'm trying to build a cute town in a 99x99 room if anyone could help it would be really fantastic! Especially if you're really good at building. I want to build a few stores, a school, a lot of houses, and a park. As well as a sewer system underneath. I'll award anyone who can successfully help me build the entire town professionally with 1k! Maybe more if I love the outcome!))

It seems everyone is too busy to stop by sometime and I've done a Lot of work on the realm. So it turns out i don't need any help. Thanks for the ones who said they'd help sometime: as i said there was no time limit. But I've practically almost finished the road and realized that I might as well just do it So time has kind of ran out. If you still wish to participate in helping, let me know so I can retrust you. Pay will be the same if you actually come and help. I repeat: I know a Lot of you are busy but there isn't really a point in asking for workers if I'm doing all the work. Another words if i have it almost complete and someone decides, "hey I'll help for 1k" at last minute I'll have to say no because they were not there from the start only there at the end. When building was as easy as putting the cherry on top of the already made cake. So without further a due If you would like to work for me and have the free time to do so. I'll pay 1k to you after you help finish the build. Tips depending on how much i like the build. If i dislike i will deconstruct it.
U[^w^U]_]3 thank you for your time!

Comments

• Hmmm would you provide the materials? I love building for free but you said you pay, I like your idea better
  • I would provide what I could but because I would be paying I expect builders to be able To provide themselves To look professional.
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited December 2017
    I can help you build, I just need directions on what to build and how. I have plenty of materials like stone, iron, sand and more, so I can provide some if needed.

I could do it for free, but since you want to pay, I'd gladly accept it.
  • Okay! Just friend me:
    Jellybunny
    and I'll be on tomorrow to give directions whenever you're online!
  • I liked to build but Im busy on my city.... when u gonna start this? i might have free time some days i guess
  • Its a pop in whenever to build as long as i like it idc how fast or slow it gets done.
  • I'd love to help build it, I can show you some of my work if needed. I can supply most materials unless it is decorations. :D
  • JellybunnyJellybunny Member
    edited December 2017
    Decorations don't have to be supplied. i figured once it Was done I would do touch ups and finish it. I would love to see your work!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • Okay, I’m sending u a friend request right now
  • I would like to build too, even if my building are medicore... I'm not used to build in big realms but if you tell me what you want for each realm section, I will be fine ^^
  • Okay! Sounds good to me! I'm going to have some simple neighborhood houses, a flee market, a school, and whatever else the builders can think of!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • edited December 2017
    I will friend you

Sorry a bit late
  • Okie dokie !!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017
    I can build :D What I suggest you do is gather the builders and assign each of us to make a certain building; tell us how big it can be, and so on. If you need proof of my past building projects, I can always send you pics :3
  • Okie dokie !!
    U[^w^U]_]3

I friend you but I don’t think you accept
  • @SayWhat try to refriend me I have another player whom I stopped talking to due to their behavior; yet they keep trying to friend request me and I am constantly having to deny it. Apologies, perhaps I accidentally declined yours if you sent one. @JackFury Thanks for the advice... I will try tomorrow! The realm name is kawaii universe and the 99x99 room is located in one of the portals. A previous team was helping me build.. but i do not like it so hopefully we can start from scratch. There will be: A sewer system, houses, parks, schools, stores, fleemarket and whatever else we come up with.
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • I have been helping with the flooring so I would also like to help with the buildings :D
  • @SayWhat try to refriend me I have another player whom I stopped talking to due to their behavior; yet they keep trying to friend request me and I am constantly having to deny it. Apologies, perhaps I accidentally declined yours if you sent one. @JackFury Thanks for the advice... I will try tomorrow! The realm name is kawaii universe and the 99x99 room is located in one of the portals. A previous team was helping me build.. but i do not like it so hopefully we can start from scratch. There will be: A sewer system, houses, parks, schools, stores, fleemarket and whatever else we come up with.
    U[^w^U]_]3

sent request
  • @IMPERIAL-STORM
    1.) On your profile pic did you make that ...(dragon?)?
    If so, I will hire you!
    2.) I saw your work. I like it but my theme is more cute.
    However I'm still interested in your skills!
    U[^w^U]_]3
  • @IMPERIAL-STORM
    If so, I will hire you!
    U[^w^U]_]3

Yes, I did the dragon, I mostly show my epic building theme but I can do cute too :)
  • @IMPERIAL-STORM
    If so, I will hire you!
    U[^w^U]_]3

Yes, I did the dragon, I mostly show my epic building theme but I can do cute too :)
    Awweesome! Add me whenever!
    U[^w^U]_]3