Make clickbait hollas punishable

That One DuckThat One Duck Member
edited December 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
People who constantly send hollas about fake giveaways with no sign that it is fake/a joke should be punished. I think they should lose their ability to send hollas

Comments

• This. . . is a joke. . . Right?
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    edited December 2017
    Just. Don't click.
    Click bait only works if people refuse to read.
    If anything, I encourage these kinds of hollas if they'll finally convince people to read the darned things.
  • Just. Don't click.
    If anything, I encourage these kinds of hollas if they'll finally convince people to read the darned things.

Half the time clickbait gives no way to tell if it is legit or fake. Someone can holla “Giveaway here!”, but there’s no way to know if it is a real or clickbait just by reading the holla.
  • I always read the whole hollawarp. I'm talking about the ones that give no sign that it's fake or a joke.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    It's rather annoying, but to be honest, it's not that big of a deal. Just leave if it's fake.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Kirodashi said:

Just. Don't click.

Half the time clickbait gives no way to tell if it is legit or fake. Someone can holla “Giveaway here!”, but there’s no way to know if it is a real or clickbait just by reading the holla.
    Most of the clickbait I see is "GIVEAWAY...........................jk fake".
    Idk, if you think there's even a remote chance that a holla will waste your time, just don't bother clicking. Click if you think it's worth it and don't complain if it wasn't.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Or simply only go to giveaways with people who have a good reputation, click baiters are the same people over and over again.
  • It's rather annoying, but to be honest, it's not that big of a deal. Just leave if it's fake.

Exactly what bedone said... and even if it was against the rules, there will always be someone who breaks that rule, i mean look how many people still do things that are clearly against the rules....it's hard to create utopia