CARS ARE LITTER!!??!!!!

Ok could we please get this glitch patched ASAP like on race tracks and that if we have a (LITTER BLOCK) and we try to drop our cars WE CANT and I know we can’t donate but why can’t we just donate but not donate off the table- Boss

Comments

• Yah this thing is annoying a lot... And idk if they can do the block working off a donating table actually... idk
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    could just not use the litter block in race tracks
  • could just not use the litter block in race tracks

Woulden’t help in main realms that have a race track in them and the town center.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Cars are trash.
    To keep your qbee healthy he must walk for at least 30 minutes everyday...Stop using cars you will just make your qbee sick and unhealthy D:

AGREE
  • Disagreed. Qbees have been known to be very strong without training.
    Using cars does not change their fitness.
  • yes, cars are merely for speed.
  • I mean, Qbees carry cars with them while walking so it's fair to assume that they are already strong enough. So, I would not say cars are trash as they make Qbees regain their normal form by not working out more.
  • You may be sad to know that this is also corrected with the yuletide update this week.
  • CosmicCow said:

You may be sad to know that this is also corrected with the yuletide update this week.

nooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • []BOSS[][]BOSS[] Member
    edited December 2017
    I saw you in-game hi bro!
    Raizuseku said:

I mean, Qbees carry cars with them while walking so it's fair to assume that they are already strong enough. So, I would not say cars are trash as they make Qbees regain their normal form by not working out more.

xd yes no qbee's like working out.
    agree
  • Oh boss, my sweet summer child....
    You just multiposted.
    Professional killer will come for you now.
  • epieownz said:

Oh boss, my sweet summer child....
    You just multiposted.
    Professional killer will come for you now.

xd yes he did lol
  • lucaaa795 said:

Cars are trash.
    To keep your qbee healthy he must walk for at least 30 minutes everyday...Stop using cars you will just make your qbee sick and unhealthy D:

I use sleds XD