Christmas (Slime Costume)

I only have 51k and I've been grinding for a long time. I want to buy a slime costume for my younger sister as a Christmas gift? Is there ANYONE here who's willing to sell me their slime suit for 51k? I'm desperate to find one for her! I've worked very hard pls help me!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Just saying, I think it'll be hard for someone to sell it at such as low price. But good luck
  • I missed my chance earlier today, it was sold for 50k before I could get my c out of my piggy. :Q:
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Vetra Nyx said:

I missed my chance earlier today, it was sold for 50k before I could get my c out of my piggy. :Q:

Wow o-o, that person must be really generous, but Id suggest you keep your eyes peeled and your cubits ready. Fortune favors the prepared mind !
  • Vetra Nyx said:

I missed my chance earlier today, it was sold for 50k before I could get my c out of my piggy. :Q:

Wow o-o, that person must be really generous, but Id suggest you keep your eyes peeled and your cubits ready. Fortune favors the prepared mind !
    I think 50k is a normal price
  • well, if you need a opinion. Do a holla when the packs come out like, a lot of people do this. For Example... "Need Cubits for the new yuletide pack? Well I buy slime costume for 50k! Come Come!"
    Qbird said:

Vetra Nyx said:

I think 50k is a normal price
    Actually, slyme costumes are about 80-90k
  • Bluejay_1 said:

well, if you need a opinion. Do a holla when the packs come out like, a lot of people do this. For Example... "Need Cubits for the new yuletide pack? Well I buy slime costume for 50k! Come Come!"

Thank you so much!
  • I personally wouldn't lose hope. The market after the yuletide pack will more likely than now have really cheap rares as people are desparate to get C for the pack. I will be throwing my good ju ju vibes at you and may Santa deliver a Slime!
  • Ty for the positive vibes guys! <3
  • Try giving her a giftcard or a christmas card ;D
  • Vetra NyxVetra Nyx Member
    edited December 2017
    She lives with me and I have zero income. Plus we've been playing since 2016 and that's the one thing she's wanted most.

But Ty for the suggestion!
  • I think the slime is much more important. But I'll let her pick. :D
  • i dont thin anyone is going to sell a slyme costume for 51k