PEOPLE REWARDING PPL FOR HAVING THE SAME OPINION AND SAYING THAT ITS BASED ON FACTS?

Roxie01Roxie01 Member
edited November 2017 in Help Requests
I was in a real with a trivia. It was a fact trivia. They asked what is the most popular pet? It’s cat. They kick me out of the game for voting cat and not dog. I try getting back in using the car climbing because that was not the correct answer. (The realm was muted). They say to ban me. I leave, not wanting to be banned. (The person that was hosting was $bacon_bits). THEY HAD A REWARDED, INCORRECT TRIVIA.
AND PLEASE ADD A WAY TO CONTACT THEM WHILE THERE IS A MUTE BUMPER.

Comments

• Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited November 2017
    AND PLEASE ADD A WAY TO CONTACT THEM WHILE THERE IS A MUTE BUMPER.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Asking "what is the most popular pet" does actually have a definitive objective answer, which actually is dog (according to a quick google search). To say which is the most popular simply means which is the most common across households. Now if the question was "what is the best pet" THEN that would have a subjective opinion based answer and wouldn't be fair. I hope I cleared this up.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Oh that game? To be honest, it's just a game. Doing what you did; car climbing, just ruins it for everyone else. You were not the only cheater of course, but leave it alone.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    As of 2013, the most popular pet was actually a Fish (followed by Cats in second, Dogs in third). It is not an opinion, it is data-based fact, they just happened to get it wrong. They're not rewarding people for having the same opinion, they're rewarding people for getting an incorrect fact correct.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

As of 2013, the most popular pet was actually a Fish (followed by Cats in second, Dogs in third). It is not an opinion, it is data-based fact, they just happened to get it wrong. They're not rewarding people for having the same opinion, they're rewarding people for getting an incorrect fact correct.

That is in USA specifically, I guess the question is flawed without choosing a specific country, in the UK the most popular is dogs :p
  • Oh that game? To be honest, it's just a game. Doing what you did; car climbing, just ruins it for everyone else. You were not the only cheater of course, but leave it alone.

I did it because the answer was incorrect (in the U.S.A) and I didn’t think that it was fair being kicked because the answer was incorrect (form my country).

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Roxie01 said:

Oh that game? To be honest, it's just a game. Doing what you did; car climbing, just ruins it for everyone else. You were not the only cheater of course, but leave it alone.

I did it because the answer was incorrect (in the U.S.A) and I didn’t think that it was fair being kicked because the answer was incorrect (form my country).

So what if they weren't right? It was a game, that was free. It was being dragged out by people hopping over the glass wall and people relogging. I do agree they should have checked their facts, but I highly frown upon you trying to exact your own justice.
  • Roxie01 said:

So what if they weren't right? It was a game, that was free. It was being dragged out by people hopping over the glass wall and people relogging. I do agree they should have checked their facts, but I highly frown upon you trying to exact your own justice.
    It had a prize :/
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Roxie01 said:

Roxie01 said:

It had a prize :/
    So what if it had a prize? That is still cheating and I would of banned you too, even if one of my questions happened to have the wrong answer. Plus it was free, so drop it.
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    edited December 2017
    I just don’t think that ppl should be rewarded for being wrong.
    Roxie01 said:

I just don’t think that ppl should be rewarded for being wrong.

I mean, it was a free game. Not one that belonged to you. How the prizes are given out... that falls to the owner's decision. It might bother you, but what do you want to do? Get a prize for something this simple?