If we already won raffle once during Cubicmas, can we win again?

My friend LopaikoStyle just won 15k cubits he's not sure that he can won another time can anyone answer this?

Comments

• The cubicmas is you enter a token daily into the raffle box where the halo sits right?
  • The cubicmas is you enter a token daily into the raffle box where the halo sits right?

Yep
  • yes u can win cause the raffle box is like a Prize dispencer ,every token has special id attached ,so everytime a player wins they reset the raffle box.( IF i am wrong plz correct me )
  • Someone could win all of the prizes if incredibly lucky
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    RazaK8 said:

yes u can win cause the raffle box is like a Prize dispencer ,every token has special id attached ,so everytime a player wins they reset the raffle box.( IF i am wrong plz correct me )

You are correct :D
  • Okay. So I'm Royale King and I was the one who won the reraffled Krampus. And now I won the Bunny PJs again! So... The answer to your question is... YES! You can win again!
  • Okay. So I'm Royale King and I was the one who won the reraffled Krampus. And now I won the Bunny PJs again! So... The answer to your question is... YES! You can win again!

Wow you are lucky.
    How much did you enter btw? :P

Wow you are lucky.
    In the Krampus one, Just 1 token. For the Bunny PJs, about 20 tokens.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Okay. So I'm Royale King and I was the one who won the reraffled Krampus. And now I won the Bunny PJs again! So... The answer to your question is... YES! You can win again!

Holy o-o

Damn! so lucky i have spend atleat 5k tokens since the day it started

Wow you are lucky.
    In the Krampus one, Just 1 token. For the Bunny PJs, about 20 tokens.
    emg using Alt ! Hack ! #joke
  • This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know if a sportsmobile was ever raffled off, when the cars first came out?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know if a sportsmobile was ever raffled off, when the cars first came out?

I think only luxorider
  • U said:

This may be a bit off topic, but does anyone know if a sportsmobile was ever raffled off, when the cars first came out?

I think only luxorider
    Oh, because I started playing right after the cars came out, and I remember one day I just randomly found a sportsmobile in my inventory, I was so happy, and to this day I wonder if I got it from a raffle or if someone accidentally gave it to me.
  • This is getting off topic please lock this up also it been answered
  • This is getting off topic please lock this up also it been answered

Not that off topic, but anyway @Professional Killer please close as owner has requested, thanks.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Closing upon request.
This discussion has been closed.