Christmas Building Contest - Poll

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited December 2017 in Player Events & Creations
I figured I would start this thread out by saying the main things you most likely care about, and then say the other boring stuff.

Submissions are no longer being taken.

Prizes
First: 50,000c
Second: 35,000c
Third 15,000c

Theme
Christmas (Anything Christmas related)

Contest End Date
December 25th, 2017. (Any submissions after Christmas do not count! You can submit Christmas Day though.)

Notes:
You can enter as a group, but whoever puts in the submission will get the cubits and will be in charge of distributing them to the rest of their group. (If their group wins of course)

To enter a submission please post screen shots of it in the comment section below.

Your submission most of been built after this thread was posted, you can not submit previous things you have built.

Any size room or realm is fine, it’s up to you or your group.

Prize will be distributed after the 26th, depending when I am online with the winner(s).

If you have any questions please post a comment below!
—�—�—�—�—�
Good luck!!

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    :O, so much contest this month
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Forgot to mention, if you’re planning on joining please leave a comment.
  • Wow this contest is sure neat! U are such an awesome letter of the alphabet.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited December 2017
    I'll try. Might not be able to though.
  • Imma join again too \(>.<)/ nice way of doing the contest though !!!
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    Count me in!
  • Here is my entry! Good luck!
    edited December 2017
    ChocoMale said:

Here is my entry! Good luck!

welcome to the contest! :)
  • Can I try to join XD I lack materials though hahaha
  • I'll join! And to keep the submissions anonymous I think we should hide our names and change clothes or all just be naked qbees because I'm sure some of us can recognise each other :P

I'll join! And to keep the submissions anonymous I think we should hide our names and change clothes or all just be naked qbees because I'm sure some of us can recognise each other :P

>_< I didn’t even think of that.. Change of plans just submit here, I guess it’s fine.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2017
    ChocoMale said:

Here is my entry! Good luck!

I saw choco post this to cubic castles facebook christmas photo contest! :O

@ChocoMale He said Your submission most of been built after this thread was posted, you can not submit previous things you have built. :)
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    sounds good to me im in!
  • Sure I’m in
  • I'll join!
  • OK guys I am being conscious not to multi post because I don't need to be ban again from forums over it but im in
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited December 2017
    i will join
    Bump
  • SayWhatSayWhat Member
    edited December 2017
    This is the Polar Express! Most people I know watch the movie BUT THIS TIME, SANTA DRIVING IT! Hope y’all guys like it! ALSO THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST! Feel free to comment below
  • I would like to join the contest :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    SayWhat said:

This is the Polar Express! Most people I know watch the movie BUT THIS TIME, SANTA DRIVING IT! Hope y’all guys like it! ALSO THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR THE CONTEST! Feel free to comment below

That qbee santa looks so cuutteee
  • Here is my entry: A sleigh!

• very cool
  • SayWhat said:

That qbee santa looks so cuutteee
    Thanks, took a lot of work but I got it done :)
  • @U Here's my build: a giant snow globe! :D Good luck to the other contestants!

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

@U Here's my build: a giant snow globe! :D Good luck to the other contestants!

Omg We both made a giant snow globe XD
    JackFury said:

Wow nice Jack! Just a little suggestion, but you probably already know, but a light snow would look nice with it :o
  • Valley said:

Here is my entry: A sleigh!

I vote for Valley xD
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited December 2017

JackFury said:

Omg We both made a giant snow globe XD
    3 snow globes ;-;
  • BRING IT ON count me in