Badges on official realms in the lobby.

I keep trying to search for the official courses and realms, but there are a lot of fakes that use the same name to trick people. I suggest a little badge next to the name in the lobby to stop this.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1
  • Can instead write down the owner's name in smaller latters under the realm name to prevent that on non-official popular realms
  • +1
    I remember trying to find Pen's Yard Rentals (wasn't on featured) and going to like 4 fake ones until I found the real one xd
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    +1 Fantastic idea.
    Maybe a little cosmic cow logo like the ones @CosmicCow and @SirKewberth have by their names here on the forums when they post.
  • +1!!!!! kewwwl and bright idea!
  • +1
    I remember trying to find Pen's Yard Rentals (wasn't on featured) and going to like 4 fake ones until I found the real one xd

Try typing in Pen's Lobby. There is only one of those, and more Pen's Yard Rentals have been created. Pen's Lobby works though.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

+1

Yea whenever I try to find Pen's Yard Rental when it's not featured, a bunch of others pop up. But it's pretty obvious it's fake since the names are pretty differently :P
  • yeah its so annoying when I search up pen's yard rentals and get about 1000000000000 results.
  • +1

Yea whenever I try to find Pen's Yard Rental when it's not featured, a bunch of others pop up. But it's pretty obvious it's fake since the names are pretty differently :P
    There are a few ones that are exactly the same tho

+1

Really o-o? I just searched it up and the closest thing was Pen's Yard Reantal
  • +1

Really o-o? I just searched it up and the closest thing was Pen's Yard Reantal
    I'm guessing they got removed but I'm very sure they're were a few. They are also on my "Annoying Moments" video.
  • Lol guys... Try searching Billyboo in the lobby... You will get like a hundred results.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Bit like this maybe?
  • 1+ It's hard to link realms ;-;