Almanac Improvement Recommendations

Would love it if the Almanac also stated which type of seed was planted in addition to the water / plant time. Especially in early stages of planting, I'm not always sure what I had planted, so it would be nice to know the type of seed.

Also, rather than just telling us how many hours since it's been planted, I think I'd rather see how many more hours before harvesting for that type of seed (of course this would have to take into account the soil it's planted in too). As I don't really remember all the options of how long seeds need given the type of soil, would love it if the Almanac did the calculations for me.

Comments

• Yeah interesting +1
  • Yep +!
  • b3achy said:

Also, rather than just telling us how many hours since it's been planted, I think I'd rather see how many more hours before harvesting for that type of seed (of course this would have to take into account the soil it's planted in too).

I would like this to be added but, maybe there could be both how many since planted and how many more hours before harvesting not just one of them in the information box thing.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    +1 after all, it is an almanac :D
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    It would also be nice if fairy seed/sols worked with the almanac
  • gdog said:

It would also be nice if fairy seed/sols worked with the almanac

Thats a bug. I think it'll be fixed in the next update.
  • +1