Realm suggestion

I tought about being able to make other room main room of the realm? Because my realm room is only 30x30 because its starter and I wanna make new lobby for my rooms but I'd be so upset to mine all deco I did in it :(
It would be so nice to be able to do it but instead we are left to buy new realm and it's expensive to do that since i cant buy c :/

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    -1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember

-1 , depending on the price of the thing to transform the room into a realm, I wouldn't want this. Even if the price was pretty high, there would be no point since you can just buy a realm.

yeah,and what would i do with my starter realm once i buy second one that will cost me 8k cubits? trow it away?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    *insane* said:

yeah,and what would i do with my starter realm once i buy second one that will cost me 8k cubits? trow it away?
    Use it for something else obviously?
  • bedone is right , buy another room , devs r never gonna introduce that since there already an another option .
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    whatever you dont even understand my idea...you cant see past your understandings.
    RazaK8 said:

bedone is right , buy another room , devs r never gonna introduce that since there already an another option .

*insane* said:

• Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited December 2017
    *insane* said:

I tought about being able to make other room main room of the realm?

It would be nice if the lobby search allowed us to:
    -convert a secondary room into main room
    -resize rooms
    -resize realms
    -convert rooms to new realms
    -convert realms to rooms
    -(re)name secondary rooms
    -rename realms
    -warp into room from lobby search instead of having to go through main room
    -make a realm your new default realm (my precious)
    -rename a realm (official papers)
    -delete rooms
    -delete realms

like so:

Realm1 Title (my precious) [little gear icon]
    -home (forest 30x30) [little gear icon]
    --farm (empty 99x99) [little gear icon]
    --workshop (forest 33x33) [little gear icon]
    Realm2 Title [little gear icon]
    -my adventure map (empty 100x100) [little gear icon]
    --side quest (empty 33x33) [little gear icon]
    --dungeon (empty 33x33) [little gear icon]
    ---secret dungeon room (empty 10x10) [little gear icon]
    --this room name is too lo... (empty 50x50) [little gear icon]
  • or they can make a starter selection to choose what your realm can be selected as a starter realm that can be accessed in the lobby.
    *insane* said:

whatever you dont even understand my idea...you cant see past your understandings.

RazaK8 said:

bedone is right , buy another room , devs r never gonna introduce that since there already an another option .

*insane* said:

Then do explain, cause apparently I'm not interpreting your suggestion correctly?