Vends bug?

A while back CC updated vends so that vendaways didn't work.

It was my understanding that this wouldn't affect selling the same sort of items, like robes.
But it has come to my attention that this is not the case, for probably a lot of items.

Please fix it for all similar items, there are a lot.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I've talked about it, but not sure if they've seen it :P. But yes, would like to see this change implemented
  • edited November 2017
    Yeh the same item but different colours should be allowed like robes tutu cowl shirt pant skirt and wuvva shirts etc.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    For robes, tutus, skirts, shirts, pants, and cowls just dye them all the same color. Sadly any other ones require seperate vending machines.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    U said:

For robes, tutus, skirts, shirts, pants, and cowls just dye them all the same color. Sadly any other ones require seperate vending machines.

Kind of annoying when you have a good load of them :/
  • Yeh the same item but different colours should be allowed like robes tutu cowl shirt pant skirt and wuvva shirts etc.

true
  • iHayden45 said:

Yeh the same item but different colours should be allowed like robes tutu cowl shirt pant skirt and wuvva shirts etc.

true
    Definitely. It is annoying for poor people like me...
  • due to that update i need more vends -_-
  • they have coded the robes, cowl, tutu, skirt and shirt and pants as different items for different colors, thats why even same items in different color doesnt work
  • MeHawk said:

they have coded the robes, cowl, tutu, skirt and shirt and pants as different items for different colors, thats why even same items in different color doesnt work

I think they should decode them