What's the Deadliest Disease You Ever Had?

You may not believe it:

Influenza...
Influenza is a fancy word for a flu. A flu is a virus that attacks the body by making it produce large amounts of mucus until your lungs fill up and your respiratory cavities (mouth and nose) are too stuffy. It then becomes more dangerous and turns into pneumonia and eventually choking the victim in its own fluids.

Think that a flu cant be dangerous? Sure, maybe today, but in 1918 and 1919 the Spanish flu killed approximately 55 000 000 people.

Or thats what we think.

But what I had was just a simple, common case of the common flu. Sooooo common...

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I wouldn't prefer a deadly disease over a common one :P
  • it was deadly in past ;p
  • VicreamVicream Member
    edited December 2017
    Erh,, cold for me @_@
  • I read a french book about the Spanish flu.

Its like the diary of a 12 yr old girl in 1918-1919

The only names I remember are David Georges Macgregor(father), Fiona Rose Macgregor(main character) and Francesca Ruth Macgregor (twin sister)
  • Cheese Touch
  • Medd said:

Cheese Touch

Dood
  • i had dengue omg were so poor :P
  • Sleeping through a class and trying to wake up for the next one
  • Raizuseku said:

Sleeping through a class and trying to wake up for the next one

haha ,i wonder what would u name that
  • cough
  • Very Very High Fever
  • i had that 2 weeks ago it felt like i was in an oven :P
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Toothache...

IM INFRONT OF DIFF KINDS OF DESSERT THT TIME OK
  • RazaK8 said:

Raizuseku said:

Laziness
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    RazaK8 said:

Raizuseku said:

Could also be sleep deprivation :P
  • RazaK8 said:

Raizuseku said:

Could also be sleep deprivation :P
    Sleep deprivation is the lack of sleep.

Insomnia is the inability to sleep

Laziness is... the will of not doing work and wanting to sleep all the time
    Sleepiness is the need to sleep
  • I don't know what you guys call a disease but I think it is summed up as something that is bad for you that is in or on your body.
    Worse thing I have ever had @=SirArchAngel= was a Cemento-Ossifying Fibroma. Look it up https://radiopaedia.org/articles/cemento-ossifying-fibroma this is a trusted site.
    Your choice if you con't this as a disease or not.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I have Type One Diabetes, POTS (Postural Orthastactic tachycardia Syndrome), and a few others. I guess was you where asking is diseases that go away, but of course what I have does not.

And no, I have type one diabetes not two meaning I am not the unhealthy and fat person that people stereotype with diabetes. Tthere is a huge difference between type one and two even though most people don’t think there is.
  • Da Farmer said:

I don't know what you guys call a disease but I think it is summed up as something that is bad for you that is in or on your body.
    Worse thing I have ever had @=SirArchAngel= was a Cemento-Ossifying Fibroma. Look it up https://radiopaedia.org/articles/cemento-ossifying-fibroma this is a trusted site.

A disease is simply a bacteria, virus or simple deficiency that aims the destruction of the body

Orr inn otherr wordss itss aa thingg thatss reallyy annoyingg yourr bodyy
  • Da Farmer said:

I don't know what you guys call a disease but I think it is summed up as something that is bad for you that is in or on your body.

A disease is simply a bacteria, virus or simple deficiency that aims the destruction of the body

lol ok my lil brother is really annoying to my body :3
  • Super aids
  • edited January 2018
    Chickenpox. Ok.. Fine. I have never had ANYTHING.. ANYTHING worse than chickenpox in my life. EVER!

Wait I just got diagnosed with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis...

And

Da Farmer said:

The thing that is in your body (virus or bacteria or pathogen or any sort) is not trying to destroy your body. It is just feeding on your body.. If you die, it dies too. But there are many other species so they live.. And they spread. It's actually your body making yourself have some symptoms. The microscopic foreign whatever you call it is damaging you because it needs to live.

• Bronchitis.

Its an infection of the gross tubes that connect from your mouth and nose and into your lungs.

If untreated it turns into a flu, a pneumonia and then death.
  • I have asthma...
    I also have had 104 degrees fevers, which are lethal.
    I also had what is looked at as a common flu, but to babies is deadly. I almost died.
    God wants me dead... How depressing.
  • overthinking
    anxiety
    depression
    and insomnia
  • This thing is really messed up talking about diseaes and stuff that could kill you but the worst thing I've ever had was the flu
  • IM A FAMILIAR NOW!! No disease can beat me!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    The Kpop Disease
    Well, i dont have one but my friend does
  • edited January 2018

I have asthma...
    I also have had 104 degrees fevers, which are lethal.
    I also had what is looked at as a common flu, but to babies is deadly. I almost died.
    God wants me dead... How depressing.

I feel sorry...

My mom had breast cancer and tonsillitis (I think?)

2 childbirths to. Well childbirth isnt a disease. Its just a process and the pain is apparentally the same as pooping out a watrmelon.

God thats a lot of danger.

The Kpop Disease
    Well, i dont have one but my friend does

I heard there was no cure for it D: