Miner Perk

So I just got to level 31, and I got the miner perk. It says I have a 5% chance of double output when mining. Does that mean an expensive item such as a clan stone could be mined and placed multiple times and afters long time eventually get a second?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

So I just got to level 31, and I got the miner perk. It says I have a 5% chance of double output when mining. Does that mean an expensive item such as a clan stone could be mined and placed multiple times and afters long time eventually get a second?

No just things from mines
  • So I just got to level 31, and I got the miner perk. It says I have a 5% chance of double output when mining. Does that mean an expensive item such as a clan stone could be mined and placed multiple times and afters long time eventually get a second?

No just things from mines
    As CanItBeDone said, only items in mines, not any other item such as a Clanstone, Chest, and so on.
  • Thank you!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Thank you!

No problem :P

Also as a note, not sure if the attractor perk turns of the miner perk. But I'm pretty sure it does.