New hats (limited edition)

In the future, they should do animal hats purchased in recubes in the cubit store. Chicken.. Cow... Pig and so on.

Comments

• +1 I like that, and also like more items in recube
  • Good suggestion!
    +1
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I just like the idea of limited hats :v
  • I just like the idea of limited hats :v

the idea of limited recube hats bothers me.

why?

it just breaks the economy, more than it already is.

if limited hats ever come into play, i think they should be limited to one per person through IP and cost real $. that way they cant be abused. and they shouldnt be tradeable, unless through dangerous methods, such as the "chest and break" method which i think you are just asking to be stolen from if you use that method.

recubes are easy to get now.. very easy.
    if limited hats can be purchased through recubes, everyone can get them, if they just buy crops on a different account and mass exploit them, then sell. if they were linked to a single account, that is.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Liberated said:

why?

if limited hats ever come into play, i think they should be limited to one per person through IP and cost real $. that way they cant be abused. and they shouldnt be tradeable, unless through dangerous methods, such as the "chest and break" method which i think you are just asking to be stolen from if you use that method.

if limited hats can be purchased through recubes, everyone can get them, if they just buy crops on a different account and mass exploit them, then sell. if they were linked to a single account, that is.
    Well I meant limited hats as in hats that you can only get during a certain time. So, I dunno, a special holiday, a limited amount hat comes out and people who didn't get one will have to wait until the next time. I never mention anything about recubes though o-o
  • +1
  • Liberated said:

why?

Recube packs. I didn't mention them but one of those hats come in the very rare section. So they won't be that easy to get. It will look like exactly like a farm animal's head in cubic castles.

• Uh.. Nevermind.. I don't think this will work. Could anyone close discussion?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closed on request of the op.
This discussion has been closed.