No littering block

Great idea guys! Could an admin please put one in the Lobby? It’s always a mess in there!

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Shaanti said:

Great idea guys! Could an admin please put one in the Lobby? It’s always a mess in there!

Yeah i second this. Surprised it wasn't the first thing they did with them tbh
    @SirKewberth
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Agreed and while you're at it, add the no ball block :P
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Putting them in lobby was high on my list of places to use them I admit, but editing the lobbies is a bit tricky, because it's not a normal realm. I need Cosmic to make a little change to the code so I an tweak them more easily.
  • Putting them in lobby was high on my list of places to use them I admit, but editing the lobbies is a bit tricky, because it's not a normal realm. I need Cosmic to make a little change to the code so I an tweak them more easily.

Can you also place one on all the official realms?
  • Thank you Sir Kewberth. When you can get it accomplished it will be SO appreciated. I love having them in all my rooms! ;)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Rip those who use the lobby to showcase their items xd, now they'll have to learn to use /trade
  • theyll have ro learn to use the age old item they call a trash of the can
  • What about a shirnk bumper in them? :o
    Haborym said:

What about a shirnk bumper in them? :o

Eh, I find that the lobby is more of a come and go place :P.
  • Thanks have that new block , so ny realm will not messy...
  • The no-littering block doesn't let you place cars, making the pedastrians-only block useless (for now, there's going to be a fix for this, i hope)