Christmas bring backs

How about for christmas, for one day. Everything in game is completely randomized and sold for 50c each in Cubit store, and I mean everything. (Masks,blocks,items,tools,exc...)
(THE PRICE MAY BE LOW but I trust if it is the idea will stick but the price adjusted)
I should mention I mean even the stuff you can't even buy right now in Cubit store like seasonal hats, and items. Basically everything that has ever been in CC in one pack. But randomize and only receive 1 item for 50c. (Maybe add a counter and make it 5 tries)
Did I mention this would only be a one day event?

Comments

• How about for christmas, for one day. Everything in game is completely randomized and sold for 50c each in Cubit store, and I mean everything. (Masks,blocks,items,tools,exc...)
    (THE PRICE MAY BE LOW but I trust if it is the idea will stick but the price adjusted)
    I should mention I mean even the stuff you can't even buy right now in Cubit store like seasonal hats, and items. Basically everything that has ever been in CC in one pack. But randomize and only receive 1 item for 50c. (Maybe add a counter and make it 5 tries)
    Did I mention this would only be a one day event?

Really? Clanstones(the real one which is 20k cubits in the store), cars, crazy cat lady set (4 or 5 mewmews with the wig), flags, 100x100 rooms,realms, and so many more for 50c each? Thats insane, even with price changed, its still unfair because it will never be sold at its full price. And seasonal items should never be sell this way just because you don't have any and would like to get your hands on them, they are called seasonal for a reason and this month is Christmas so stick to that. Imagine how much other players who are loaded with cubits can buy and resell after that "special day offer" you suggested? Many including myself worked hard to earn cubits and you just wait a whole year throughout this day for a cheat day??
    Never in your wildest dreams.
    Instead, how about it lasts 10 seconds rather than a day because that looks more realistic.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Sounds fun, but impossible to ever happen :P
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    From a mathematical point of view, the idea is not as crazy as it sounds.
    RNG.