Link Door Stamps

I've read what is says about them, but I'm still confused. Can someone clear up what this item does before I buy it and use it incorrectly?

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think they basically make portals irrelevant? That's what I figure based on reading the description, but I haven't actually tried one yet.
  • But they still have portals available......
  • When you buy it select the door you want to link then click it as if you were using a stamp. Then it will ask for a realm you want to link it to (it has to have been visited by the realm owner in the last 30 days) then it will be linked
  • So you can place it on any door (someone else's whom you don't have perm)? Then when you walk in that door, does it connect to their overworld door?
  • Check out Gdog's video about this new update.

Basicly, they make it so that the portal you put it on leads you to the main entrance of the realm you choose. It lets you type in the name of the realm and choose between the realms with a name related to what you typed in. Basicly like the bumper in lobbies.
  • Thanks for that! But my video stopped and I couldn't replay it, so what happens when you go through the door that wasn't linked to the Farmer's CoOp?
  • Great video. Nice clear explanation. Thanks Gdog!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Shaanti said:

Great video. Nice clear explanation. Thanks Gdog!

No problem glad it helped :)