Christmas

SirKewberth and cosmic cow for Christmas's every one should get at least 1k for Christmas or some thing they want 1k or less if they have their gmail or email.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    The most active account in a device should get 1k cubits :3
  • so its 1k the talks going is its 5k??? which is it and do u have to be 15level or what can u be lower or what? im confused please help!!!
  • I'm sure they are going to give out cubits like last time. Not exactly sure what the minimum requirement was last time but it happens on the day of Christmas or the Christmas eve.
  • edited December 2017
    Ehhhh... Not level 15. I think it is lower than that. I quit cubic castles a few years ago and that year, I got 5k below level 15. I am playing now, level 22

Edit: level 23
  • Ehhhh... Not level 15. I think it is lower than that. I quit cubic castles a few years ago and that year, I got 5k below level 15. I am playing now, level 22

Edit: level 23

Last year, I’m pretty sure players that are level 15+ got 5k.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    SayWhat said:

so its 1k the talks going is its 5k??? which is it and do u have to be 15level or what can u be lower or what? im confused please help!!!

I'm just saying it should be 1k, a suggestion
  • Ya i am 18 i got 5k
    While my alt is 7 ddnt get anything.

So ya must be lvl 15+ to get 5k..

I got 5k just now hehe
  • Drayfus said:

Ya i am 18 i got 5k
    While my alt is 7 ddnt get anything.

So ya must be lvl 15+ to get 5k..

I got 5k just now hehe

nope my brother is lvl 11 he got 5k
  • edited December 2017
    It is level 10 or higher! Nothing lower. But now people will make other accounts and level them exactly level 10...