Happy Holidays :D

Merry Christmas from all of us! :D

I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time, and the shrink bumper made it possible. Thanks, @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow :3

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited December 2017
    YOU WROTE 'Joystick- instead of -Joystick-! And you inverted with grace... Nvm love that pic :3
  • Graceful ThunderGraceful Thunder Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    e0e I am top right
    Ah well
    Happeh Holidays
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    nice pic!
    happy holidays ;)
  • I don't need all of you commenting where you actually were >.> no one would know unless you told them
  • facebooked and tweeted!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Happy Holidays!
    May you all have a wonderful Christmas!
  • HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!! :D
  • Luca your shirt is like..so wrinkly. I can't even look at you I am so ashamed.
  • Pure SkyPure Sky Member
    edited December 2017

Luca your shirt is like..so wrinkly. I can't even look at you I am so ashamed.

hehe lel :D

EDIT: That's so funny. But.. hm.. if I look closer... Lucaa! Unwrinkle your shirt, it looks like your an elf that just don't care. Before Santa Cosmic decides to punish you... Santa cosmic, please don't punish lucaa for his attire. Its not his fault his elf clothes weren't washed and unwrinkled before he took the picture.
  • edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Luca your shirt is like..so wrinkly. I can't even look at you I am so ashamed.

hehe lel :D

EDIT: That's so funny. But.. hm.. if I look closer... Lucaa! Unwrinkle your shirt, it looks like your an elf that just don't care. Before Santa Cosmic decides to punish you... Santa cosmic, please don't punish lucaa for his attire. Its not his fault his elf clothes weren't washed and unwrinkled before he took the picture.
    The clothes were brand new tho ;-;
    Ewah! You don't wash and iron your clothes after you buy them what is wrong with you D; Cosmic could have tried on that same shirt and stretched it out. #ClothesSoftener