New update is now out for all platforms...

CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
edited December 2017 in General Chat
4 new items, and a lot of internal changes. Any feedback would be great :)

Keep in mind the almanac won't work with Fairy Soil until the next update.

Comments

• Updating ^^
  • ChocoMale said:

Updating ^^

Same
  • Nice one!

Also you cannot check the info of the Fairy seeds with Almanac.
  • I can’t update in ios
  • Kewbin said:

Nice one!

Also you cannot check the info of the Fairy seeds with Almanac.

Confirmed: this will be added in the next update.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Throwing a clothing item out of the outfit box in a realm with no literring block will cause the hat to dissapear from the outfit box(can still be seen on qbee)..changing the hat will show the hat in inventory though..relogging also fixes the glitch...

Roger- I will address that too. It's purely visual yes, but I get it.
  • Intern changes like what? Also can you drop a car with no littering block?
    Thanks again for the update
  • Nice update but I have something to say about the link door stamps there are some realms that have the same name like farmer's co-op I have just linked my door into a realm called "farmer's co-op" but it's not the real one so I think there should be on the top of the list the official realms to not some wrongs
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited December 2017
    @lucaaa795 is killing me! Will be fixed too. I am waiting to see if anything else shakes out before issuing the server restart later.
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited December 2017
    cosmic.. have a few questions : does the almanac only work for owner? and does it work for fairy soil? cuz we test with a friend and she saw nothing
    she has fairy soil and saw nothing, i permed her in my realm and see nothing about my crops. And she permed me and I saw nothing for her fairy soil...
  • xD Another one:
    I have linked door in a realm. Whenever the realm un-load (5 mins of inactivity) the linked door stop work (error message: "Destination realm does not exist!")
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    edited December 2017
    nvm
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    now we can play a new role, Qbee mom and Qbee dad with his little cute Qbee baby. :D
    great update!
  • Kewbin said:

xD Another one:
    I have linked door in a realm. Whenever the realm un-load (5 mins of inactivity) the linked door stop work (error message: "Destination realm does not exist!")

There will be a fix issued for this shortly, and the others.
  • Someone just holla that can't put token into raffle box cuz of the not littering block.
  • Took server down to make some data changes. We will refund all link stamp purchases.
  • i cant drop my raffle token in cubic town center
  • VOO DOO said:

i cant drop my raffle token in cubic town center

Noone can take part in raffle since there is a no littering block in CTC
  • Stuck on ‘Finding server...’ ToT
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Stuck on ‘Finding server...’ ToT

server is down, they will fix some bug
  • galantis said:

Stuck on ‘Finding server...’ ToT

server is down, they will fix some bug
    I know that, I just can’t wait. xP
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited December 2017
    I’m sure cosmic cow will help you if something happens to your crops, so don’t worry.
    edited December 2017
    all used link doors will be refunded. the others work now- sorry about that!
    edited December 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

My linked door that used to show "Destination realm doesnt exist" still acts the same..Its ok tho no problem i can live with it
    Yeah the existing ones before I fixed won't work, which is why we're refunding. Luckily there weren't too many :)
    LiteRary said:

CosmicCow said:

What about my poor crops. :P
    This is not the place for specific support issues. Please contact mabz, though my only comment is that nothing here should have caused any crop issues, unless you were right up against the watering time threshold. But please continue this with support.
  • @CosmicCow I placed my stamps in glass and got refunded, do they still be unfixed? I mean do I have to buy ones or not?
  • @CosmicCow I placed my stamps in glass and got refunded, do they still be unfixed? I mean do I have to buy ones or not?

They will work just fine.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Throwing a clothing item out of the outfit box in a realm with no literring block will cause the hat to dissapear from the outfit box(can still be seen on qbee)..changing the hat will show the hat in inventory though..relogging also fixes the glitch...

not fixed yet
    @CosmicCow
    Odd- appears to work for me.
  • Good update... no Christmas pack though.