The Cubic Castles Race League (ENDED)

Comments

• You've put Materialist down, my in-game name is Orthodox
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    As scores will be submitted via your forum account it will be way less confusing for me to go by your forum account name
  • As scores will be submitted via your forum account it will be way less confusing for me to go by your forum account name

When does the event start? When and were do we start posting screenshots? When is week 1? How many screenshots can we post per week?
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited December 2017
    JackFury said:

As scores will be submitted via your forum account it will be way less confusing for me to go by your forum account name

When does the event start? When and were do we start posting screenshots? When is week 1? How many screenshots can we post per week?
    It will start the first week of January. You can do as many screens as you want to :)
    JackFury said:

closer to the time il do a proper video showing step by step everything you do to make sure everyone knows whats going on :)
  • Sign me up! :D

Sign me up! :D

wondering when you would sign in!
    all done
  • Sign me up B0sz :D
    edited December 2017

Great idea! This is just what Cubic needs!

gonna sign up? :)
    'crow' said:

Sign me up B0sz :D

done

thanks -joystick- for this cool trailer!
  • sign me up :)
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Anyone else finding the lower case r in the video a bit disturbing? :P, but props to Joystick for an amazing trailer!
  • Anyone else finding the lower case r in the video a bit disturbing? :P, but props to Joystick for an amazing trailer!

what? x) but ty anyway :3
  • Sign me up :D
  • I wanna join
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited December 2017
    Great trailer @-Joystick- ! Woot! I'm excited...hoping our listed numbers are our race numbers as mine is prime! (yes, nerd alert) I just got a dorkmobile and need to practice! So excited for this, @Space_fetus! Thanks for organizing this event! :)
  • I Would Like To Join This Event. ^-^

new video on how the race league works!
    any questions feel free to ask

• new video on how the race league works!

"entering the race league for dummies" I feel offended
  • I am in
    JackFury said:

no you don't you feel totally prepared for the race league!
  • JackFury said:

But...I can't watch it because I'm a smarty... :'( How will I ever be prepared?!

(Though I do get where JackFury is coming from...always hated that title on books and won't buy them because I refuse to label myself as stupid or dumb...which is what I do if I give my money to that author...meh, your video is free, so I'll succumb for now)
    b3achy said:

JackFury said:

But...I can't watch it because I'm a smarty... :'( How will I ever be prepared?!

(Though I do get where JackFury is coming from...always hated that title on books and won't buy them because I refuse to label myself as stupid or dumb...which is what I do if I give my money to that author...meh, your video is free, so I'll succumb for now)
    i dont think those books are making the statement your an idiot so read my book, more look its been simplified so much no matter what your level of intelligence anyone can read it sort of thing. It was just for a more interesting title not to insult anyone...
  • Didn't think you were...but just had to piggy back on JackFury's comment as it's a personal pet peeve of mine too. We still adore you @Space_fetus! ;)

Amazing job getting everything prepared for the league...wow, that is a LOT of work you've done! Thanks so much for putting it all together! I was in the race league area the other day wondering if any tracks were available for practice, and wandered around a little, though some of the doors were still locked. It's awesome how you've organized it all!

Questions:
    1. Um, per my calendar, 1 Jan 2018 is a Monday...so I'm guessing we are starting on 1 Jan and not 2 Jan (which was a Monday in 2017) as per the video...correct?
    2. How will you deal with ties? When there is a tie, does that mean there will be 36 top spots, or still just 35? How will points be doled out? (ie, two people tie for first, so do they both get 35 points and then the next place would be third (as two spots were taken for first), so the third place person gets 33 points, or do both first place people get 35 and then the next person is considered second place so they get 34...etc).

Comment/Tip/Thought:
    Racers likely should post their early attempts, even if not great times, as life gets in the way and you might not have time later in the week to get a better time and get it posted. A mediocre time posted early is better than a great time not posted by the weekly deadline.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited December 2017

JackFury said:

i hope you know i was joking XD
    b3achy said:

Didn't think you were...but just had to piggy back on JackFury's comment as it's a personal pet peeve of mine too. We still adore you @Space_fetus! ;)

Amazing job getting everything prepared for the league...wow, that is a LOT of work you've done! Thanks so much for putting it all together! I was in the race league area the other day wondering if any tracks were available for practice, and wandered around a little, though some of the doors were still locked. It's awesome how you've organized it all!

Questions:
    1. Um, per my calendar, 1 Jan 2018 is a Monday...so I'm guessing we are starting on 1 Jan and not 2 Jan (which was a Monday in 2017) as per the video...correct?
    2. How will you deal with ties? When there is a tie, does that mean there will be 36 top spots, or still just 35? How will points be doled out? (ie, two people tie for first, so do they both get 35 points and then the next place would be third (as two spots were taken for first), so the third place person gets 33 points, or do both first place people get 35 and then the next person is considered second place so they get 34...etc).

Comment/Tip/Thought:
    Racers likely should post their early attempts, even if not great times, as life gets in the way and you might not have time later in the week to get a better time and get it posted. A mediocre time posted early is better than a great time not posted by the weekly deadline.

in the event of a tie (which is fairly unlikely considering how the times have milliseconds and getting 2 identical times would be very difficult) both players will receive the same amount of points and shall be counted as joint position ie. joint 3rd place
  • Sign me up or no? xD Anywats Goodluck fellow qbees :3
    Dr. Roger said:

Sign me up or no? xD Anywats Goodluck fellow qbees :3

thought i had anyways your on now
  • Sign me up! Sorry for confusion
  • Wow great trailer Joystick, it got me all pumped up and my armpits are now more wet than if I had fallen into a lake! I don't know if that is the sweet tangy aroma of victory or just my body odor!

Thanks Space for putting together such a big event <3

Wow great trailer Joystick, it got me all pumped up and my armpits are now more wet than if I had fallen into a lake! I don't know if that is the sweet tangy aroma of victory or just my body odor!

Thanks Space for putting together such a big event <3</p>

you signing up? :)