Pet returned to level 0 after loads of hard work trying to level up

I tried making a ticket about when my reindeer pet went from level 20 - 0 but no response. I have waited ages so I thought maybe someone could help me here? My reindeer disappeared from it's kennel, I broke it and it gave me a level 0 kennel?!

Comments

• My friend told me that you need to save your pet lvl by putting it back to the kennel before breaking it. Im having the same problem like youw with my snowman lvl40 and got back to lvl 36... I messaged support about it and got replied after 3 days xD, he said he will fix it once I put it near my realm the problem is that Im still waiting, its almost 2 days now but yeah hopefully mabz can.fix our problem soon ... Im kinda in rush lvling up my pet too since its christmas >…<
  • kurt... said:

My friend told me that you need to save your pet lvl by putting it back to the kennel before breaking it. Im having the same problem like youw with my snowman lvl40 and got back to lvl 36... I messaged support about it and got replied after 3 days xD, he said he will fix it once I put it near my realm the problem is that Im still waiting, its almost 2 days now but yeah hopefully mabz can.fix our problem soon ... Im kinda in rush lvling up my pet too since its christmas >…<</p>

Oh right, thanks for your help! I think my pet died and that was why it disappeared from the kennel. It is nice to know that I am not the only one experiencing this.
  • Joeychips said:

kurt... said:

My friend told me that you need to save your pet lvl by putting it back to the kennel before breaking it. Im having the same problem like youw with my snowman lvl40 and got back to lvl 36... I messaged support about it and got replied after 3 days xD, he said he will fix it once I put it near my realm the problem is that Im still waiting, its almost 2 days now but yeah hopefully mabz can.fix our problem soon ... Im kinda in rush lvling up my pet too since its christmas >…<</p>

Oh right, thanks for your help! I think my pet died and that was why it disappeared from the kennel. It is nice to know that I am not the only one experiencing this.
    Maybe it wasn't in the kennel because you had already taken it out or someone else took it out.
  • Btw mine is already fixed though seems like Mabz is a bit busy lately so there's some delay in the tickets but hopefully he could fix yours too :)
  • Thanks Kurt... should I leave the kennel in my inventory for it to be fixed? Also btw haborym, thanks for your response, I did take it out but then it died and I took another pet out, and it was no longer in its kennel.
  • Joeychips said:

Thanks Kurt... should I leave the kennel in my inventory for it to be fixed? Also btw haborym, thanks for your response, I did take it out but then it died and I took another pet out, and it was no longer in its kennel.

Nope, put it beside your entrance portal and I think its much better if you reply on your ticket saying what realm and tell that its already beside the portal, that way support can do their job much quickly without waiting for you :) goodluck
  • This happend when someone break ur pets.. not ur real account break the kennel
  • Thank you again kurt...! And Lopaiko, I think it occurred in a different, strange way for me because nobody has perm in that realm, not even my alts.
  • Yay! Thank you Mabz for reverting this glitch.