Rollback?

CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
Hi all! So I was just mining when I crashed. When I relogged I found myself in a differently location from where I was mining. I lost all the things I mined in like the last ~10 minutes. But the areas where I mined showed that I did mine there. A bit odd o-o

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I've had some cases like this, but not as severe. If I'm particularly laggy, I'll dc without the server realizing it. Which means I'll end up placing blocks for about two minutes (the game doesn't lower the count bc I'm not actually placing according to the server), but the blocks show up as if they were built. Fast forward a couple minutes and I disconnect, reconnect, and there are about 150 blocks that were never built.

Idk why it does this, just that it's the result of lag xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Weird, but I was crashing a lot. Probably has to do something with that.
  • This happened to me with a nametag once. I sold it to a guy and then I crashed and I had it back, but he had one as well. lol
  • damn ur lucky
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Weird bug.Something similar happened to me last week, but it was because of issues with the server

Oh o-o
    Liberated said:

This happened to me with a nametag once. I sold it to a guy and then I crashed and I had it back, but he had one as well. lol

Now that I think about it, something similar happened to me, except I lost all my cubits and the other person ended up with her item back
  • Liberated said:

This happened to me with a nametag once. I sold it to a guy and then I crashed and I had it back, but he had one as well. lol

JEALOUSLY CONSUMES ME