Cubic Castles Christmas Short Story Making Contest (RESULTS)

RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
edited January 2018 in Player Events & Creations
Drumroll....

Champion:2.5k
2nd:1k

Other Participants:
Christmas Outfits

NOTE:EVERY CONTESTANTS CONTACT ME TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.... AND THANKS FOR JOINING!

SPECIAL THANKS TO THE JUDGES (SOME OF THEM WARENT HERE)

Cubic Castles Christmas Story Making Contest

What?
Just Make A Short Story about Christmas.
Inspirational,Comedy, or other category about Christmas.Either Cc Related or not just SHORT!

When?
Until December 13
RULES:
1.Put On Spoiler
2.Make it short.

1 winner +11 Consolations.

Make now!

FAQ
Q:How Many Words?
A.Below 5000.Just make it Short ASAP

Q.Do we just put the story in this thread?
A.Yes

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Holiday stories :o, count me in!
  • count me in.
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember

count me in.

Holiday stories :o, count me in!

Nice! :")
  • i might try :v
  • I'll join!
    Question: How long (how many words) is it to be considered "Short"?
    edited December 2017
    CD87 said:

I'll join!
    Question: How long (how many words) is it to be considered "Short"?

5000 below
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Sounds good count me in
  • Count me in! :D
    edited December 2017
    i made the prizes much clearer.
  • Do we just put the story in this thread?
  • I'm in :) I'll edit this post :P
    valley said:

Do we just put the story in this thread?

Yes
    Bump! (2 days)
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited December 2017
    The Naughty Elf

"I've almost finished the last toy!" Santa exclaimed "Would you mind passing me some ribbon Honey?"
    Santa Claus and his faithful bunch of elves had been working on this years load of toys for crazy amounts of hours and they had finally finished. Santa piled the last of the toys onto the back of his sled and grinned.
    "Well done done sir, we will be putting smiles on lots of children's faces this year," Honey, the good elf, said excitedly, "all we have to do now is deliver the toys tomorrow night."
    "Let's celebrate over some hot chocolate and biscuits!" Santa exclaimed.
    The pair climbed the stairs of Santa's workshop to join Mrs. Claus and the rest of the elves upstairs.

"Look Olivia, it is starting to snow!" Sarah exclaimed, pointing up at the sky, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"
    "I guess." Olivia sighed.
    "What's wrong?" Sarah asked.
    "It's just that mum and dad are fighting and Alex is being SO annoying! It's almost Christmas and nobody is in the Christmas spirit!" Olivia complained.
    "It's okay O, they'll come around," Sarah said.
    The pair continued trudging down the streets of Thorn Hill until Alex stopped them in their path. "Hurry! It's an emergency!"

When Olivia, Alex and Sarah finally arrived home the lights were off and all was silent.
    "Do you think one of their fights went to far?" Olivia asked.
    "I don't think so, they were fine this morning," Alex replied.
    Olivia stomped up to the door and tried the handle but it was locked, she then banged on the door as hard as she could and tried the door bell multiple times but there was no answer.
    "Come on, we can break through the window," Alex said.
    Olivia and Sarah followed Alex around to the side of the house, Alex climbed onto the window sill and peered inside. "MUM!"

Everybody sat around the crackling fire as they sipped their hot chocolates and munched on biscuits.
    "Wait, where is Alfred?" Santa asked.
    Nobody knew so they all rushed outside to search for him. They called his name but nobody answered.
    "I'll check the workshop," Mary, one of the elves, said.
    Mary came rushing back waving her hand frantically and shouting something nobody could make out.
    "What is it Mary?" Santa asked.
    "The sled is gone!" Mary exclaimed.

Alex turned around and his face was a pale green colour, panic rushed over Olivia and she quickly grabbed an axe that was leaning on the fence. Without thinking she swung it backwards and then forwards into the window. Everybody scrambled inside.
    "MUM!" Olivia screamed, "MUM!"
    In front of them Olivia and Alex's mum lay limp on the floor. Sarah immediately took charge, she pushed Olivia and Alex aside and kneeled next to their mother.
    "It's okay, I know CPR." Sarah said.
    After a few minutes Olivia and Alex's mum spluttered back to life.
    "Mum!" Alex and Olivia shouted, "what happened?!"
    "It all happened so fast... All I can remember was a little green figure knocking me out... maybe an elf?"

"Hurry there isn't much time," Santa called, "Pass me the transport remote that automatically delivers all the presents!"
    "Wait, you're saying we have had a remote this whole time that delivers all the gifts?!" Honey questioned.
    "Well, of course!" Santa said proudly.
    Honey rolled her eyes and went to fetch the remote, when she returned she handed it over to Santa who began fiddling around with it.
    "Found the button!" Santa declared.
    Within a few seconds the sled returned but some of the presents were ruined.
    "Oh no! There is only a few hours left before we have to begin delivering the presents!" Santa complained, running around frantically.
    Mrs. Claus slowed Santa down and comforted him while the elves huddled and discussed what they should do.
    "Santa! Why don't you and Honey go find and stop Alfred while we repair the damaged toys. If everything goes as planned then you should be back before you have to deliver the toys."

Santa and Honey zoomed through the sky towards Thorn Hill.
    "We should start here, it doesn't take long to come here on the sled and Alfred hasn't been gone long," Honey said.
    Santa hid the slay behind a big clump of bushes and stripped down to look like an average person and Honey hid in Santa's beard. Santa began walking down the street casually and that's when a group of people ran up to him.
    "Have you seen a little green guy?!"
    "He attacked my mum!"
    "We can't find him anywhere!!" The group questioned hysterically.
    "Wait, slow down, you're saying you've seen a little green guy?" Santa asked.
    "Yes!"
    "Lead the way," Santa said excitedly.
    Santa followed the group of kids down the street of Thorn Hill and to their house.

A rummage broke out in a near by bush, everybody stopped. Santa took a few steps forward and peered over the bushes. There, Alfred sat, holding jewellery, money and other valuables. Santa scooped him up and stared at him intently.
    "What do you think you are doing?" Santa hissed.
    "Oh... Umm.... Nothing!" Alfred muttered.
    Santa grabbed the valuables out of Alfred's hand and slung Alfred over his shoulder.
    "These must be yours," Santa said, handing the valuables over to the kids.
    "Thanks! My name is Olivia, this is Alex and Sarah." Olivia smiled, and shaked Santa's hand.
    "Let's get back and celebrate Christmas!" Santa said joyfully.
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Everybody shouted.

• Actually nevermind...sorry....count me out D:
    valley said:

The Naughty Elf

"I've almost finished the last toy!" Santa exclaimed "Would you mind passing me some ribbon Honey?"
    Santa Claus and his faithful bunch of elves had been working on this years load of toys for crazy amounts of hours and they had finally finished. Santa piled the last of the toys onto the back of his sled and grinned.
    "Well done done sir, we will be putting smiles on lots of children's faces this year," Honey, the good elf, said excitedly, "all we have to do now is deliver the toys tomorrow night."
    The pair climbed the stairs of Santa's workshop to join Mrs. Claus and the rest of the elves upstairs.

"Look Olivia, it is starting to snow!" Sarah exclaimed, pointing up at the sky, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"
    "It's just that mum and dad are fighting and Alex is being SO annoying! It's almost Christmas and nobody is in the Christmas spirit!" Olivia complained.
    The pair continued trudging down the streets of Thorn Hill until Alex stopped them in their path. "Hurry! It's an emergency!"

When Olivia, Alex and Sarah finally arrived home the lights were off and all was silent.
    Olivia stomped up to the door and tried the handle but it was locked, she then banged on the door as hard as she could and tried the door bell multiple times but there was no answer.
    Olivia and Sarah followed Alex around to the side of the house, Alex climbed onto the window sill and peered inside. "MUM!"

Everybody sat around the crackling fire as they sipped their hot chocolates and munched on biscuits.
    Nobody knew so they all rushed outside to search for him. They called his name but nobody answered.
    Mary came rushing back waving her hand frantically and shouting something nobody could make out.

Alex turned around and his face was a pale green colour, panic rushed over Olivia and she quickly grabbed an axe that was leaning on the fence. Without thinking she swung it backwards and the forwards into the window. Everybody scrambled inside.
    In front of them Olivia and Alex's mum lay limp on the floor. Sarah immediately took charge, she pushed Olivia and Alex aside and kneeled next to their mother.
    "It all happened so fast... All I can remember was a little green figure knocking me out... maybe an elf?"

"Hurry there isn't much time," Santa called, "Pass me the transport remote that automatically delivers all the presents!"
    "Wait, you're saying we have had a remote this whole time that delivers all the gifts?!" Honey questioned.
    Honey rolled her eyes and went to fetch the remote, when she returned she handed it over to Santa who began fiddling around with it.
    "Oh no! There is only a few hours left before we have to begin delivering the presents!" Santa complained, running around frantically.
    Mrs. Claus slowed Santa down and comforted him while the elves huddled and discussed what they should do.
    "Santa! Why don't you and Honey go find and stop Alfred while we repair the damaged toys. If everything goes as planned then you should be back before you have to deliver the toys."

"We should start here, it doesn't take long to come here on the sled and Alfred hasn't been gone long," Honey said.
    Santa hid the slay behind a big clump of bushes and stripped down to look like an average person and Honey hid in Santa's beard. Santa began walking down the street casually and that's when a group of people ran up to him.
    "He attacked my mum!"
    "Yes!"
    Santa followed the group of kids down the street of Thorn Hill and to their house.

A rummage broke out in a near by bush, everybody stopped. Santa took a few steps forward and peered over the bushes. There, Alfred sat, holding jewellery, money and other valuables. Santa scooped him up and stared at him intently.
    Santa grabbed the valuables out of Alfred's hand and slung Alfred over his shoulder.
    "Thanks! My name is Olivia, this is Alex and Sarah." Olivia smiled, and snaked Santa's hand.

What a great story
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited December 2017

valley said:

The Naughty Elf

Alex turned around and his face was a pale green colour, panic rushed over Olivia and she quickly grabbed an axe that was leaning on the fence. Without thinking she swung it backwards and the forwards into the window. Everybody scrambled inside.

"He attacked my mum!"
    "Yes!"

"Thanks! My name is Olivia, this is Alex and Sarah." Olivia smiled, and snaked Santa's hand.

What a great story
    Thanks! I thought that I rushed the story a little bit at the end but it was getting a bit long anyway.
  • 'ForgetMeNot''ForgetMeNot' Member
    edited December 2017
    thnx

do i just type my story here?

okay i want to join but i have a problem im new to the forums idk what to do -_- sowwy

Yes
    and btw you can click the EDIT button to avoid spam.

,thanks for joining
  • DrageHiderDrageHider Member
    edited December 2017
    This what I did only... Sorry for wrong grammar or very short story.

"The Snowman"

One snowy night a kid named Reed made a boulder of snow and in a little time later on he decided to make a snowman but he did not managed to finish it due to his mother that told him to come inside the house already since it is night time already. Reed was already tired and sleepy so he slept unconciously, he dreamed of the snowman following him everywhere and they did fun things until the snowman grow and grow more. The time it grows it slowly became a lifeless material. He suddenly woke up and realized that it was just a dream. He was hoping to have a snowman that would follow him and have fun with him, he wishes to have one. Until the Christmas night, the snowman he built became alive and as he wishes it became his bestfriend.Reed became happy with his new bestfriend and it became the most happiest Christmas experience he have. The End.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited December 2017
    Here's my entry.
    My comment got buried deep up there, so it's better to put the story in the new one.

Disclaimer: This is based on a real story happened a few days ago in my place, and some details are slightly exaggerated to make the story more interesting.

The floating snowflakes

6:34, 30/11/2017 (Cubic Time)

The cold started to kick in, both outside and inside. While it is only possible to feel that in the morning where she lives, the cold inside might make your brain think differently. Right now, she's sitting in his cold, chilly room brightened by a small compact fluorescent lamp in the middle of the room. Putting her homework in the bag, she turned on the monitor. A white humanoid figure, wearing the owner's casual clothes, is sitting on the blue couch, lonely in a realm. She switches the robe with her favorite Angel Wings before doing what she normally does every 'play-day'.

She began to do some daily chores that the owner usually does: Placing realms back, gathering crops and putting them in the prize dispenser. After that, she scrolled through a list of hollas and notifications that has been around since the time she logged in to find a fun place to hang out before leaving. Today wasn't her lucky day, because what she found were dozens of shop-related hollas only.

[T has entered The Blue Course 2] The notification appeared as she moved the list back to the bottom

It's been nearly two years since the release of The Blue Course 2. Back then, the place was filled with players, entering and leaving often as her memory served. Now, barely does anyone come to this place, not even a player-made parkour in general. Even if some do enter, they only stay for at most 30 seconds then leave.

Level 3? Well, I suppose that one wouldn't be here for long

However, as time passed, T were getting closer and closer to where she was sitting - close enough that she could gaze at the outfit T- was wearing: Red shirt and green pants. When looking at how T played, she was amazed by their fast speed and good timing.

A level 3 could do that good? Was he an alt?

No sooner had she finished the question than they bumped the finish line bumper. She sat still, motionless and pretend to be away so as to avoid any unnecessary question.

T took the prize and looked back. They were facing towards her. T walked steadily to the couch and lightly sat down in the opposite direction.

"Hi" - The line appeared in the chat box.

She remained silent. The player in front of her still stayed in their seat.

"Do you think my outfit has any Christmas spirit?" - T asked

What? She frowned at the screen due to the shocking question. Never before has she seen such a question like this one. All she saw was red shirt and green pants

"Well, yes, I think?" - She reluctantly typed and sent the answer.

"I knew it :D" - T stood up - "I asked some of my friends earlier about it, and they told me that the clothes I was wearing were noob clothes."

"That is just rude!" - I replied quickly

"No, I think they were right. They all have cool clothes and cool items. Once, they offered me a Santa Hat for 500c, but I didn't have enough cubits to buy it. Instead, I dyed my clothes to red and green, because I thought those two colors would be good for Christmas. But at the end, they just called me noob"

"You're not a noob! I saw you played back there. It was awesome!"

"They hated playing those. They told me that those who were playing them were just as noobs as me..."

"Wha-"

Another hand from behind her chair outside pressed "Enter" when she was typing.

"I'll take it from here"

"Woa!" - She turned around - "You startled me again! At least you should knock the door before entering my room!"

It was my brother who've been watching me playing the whole time, or perhaps, the real owner of this realm: CD87

"Ha, I guess that never gets old" - He laughs

His fingers moved across the keys with a fast pace

[(WHISPER) CD87: Come back tomorrow at this time, I'll show you something]

"Oh ok" - T replied

After saying goodbye to them, he logged out.

"What was that all about?" - She looked at him with confusion

"First impression is always the best to amaze a newbie. I'll show you tomorrow"

"..."

From this point onward, the account is called "CD"

----------------------

7:12, 1/12/2017

[T has entered The Blue Course 2]

"Hello? I'm here"

There was no reponse

Curiously waiting for what the owner would bring, T passed through the course in no time. In front of the finish line was the prize machine, this time with two things: Tomatoes, and warp pizza.

*Click*, the [Get Prize] button was pressed and the only pizza in that machine fell out of the glass.

[Christmas House] was the name of the pizza. Although they wanted to wait for CD to come, that couldn't stop them from eating the pizza.

The screen went black, following by the loading screen.

A few seconds later...

They wrapped to a big box covered with two layers of glass. Inside the box, there are some pine trees and a Christmas tree in the middle. The ground is built with snow blocks and they are also falling down because of the weather stamp. Next to it, there is a nice and small gingerbread house with yellow roof and decorated with blue, green, white and red pixels. Outside the box, he could see some well-made giant snowflakes floating in mid-air, with some tiny blocks lining up in a straight line

At one edge of the box, he saw some clothing items, gathered next to a sign. He stepped closer and closer to read the sign. Suddenly, all the clothing was dragged into the account.

"Wait, what? Why could I pick them up?"

[This is for you, put on the outfit and enjoy early celebration!] is what the sign says

"This is for me? What do you mean?"

The speech bubble appeared above CD's head, but T realized it was not the answer to their question.

[CD87: Welcome to my new parkour: Floating Snowflakes! The first 10 people who finishes it win a holiday item! The rest will get some free cubits!]

[The realm has been muted]

Dozens of people were pouring into the realm. There were no notifications due to the mute, but they knew that by seeing many names out of nowhere. One minute later, he saw several tiny players, from the effect of the shrink bumper, jumping from one snowflake to another.

[(WHISPER) CD87: You should put on your costume]

T glanced through the inventory and found three items: Santa Hat, Santa Shirt and Santa Pants

"This is both funny and exciting!" - T jumped up and down in the glass box - "Thank you :D"

There was no response, but a smile from CD

--------------------

Outside, the siblings were chatting about what happened in there:

"Wow, that's a nice parkour, when did you build that?"

"Whenever I'm free, it took me nearly a month though"

"I still don't understand why you give that one the perm in the parkour?"

"Hah, I tested that one long ago, and it was perfectly safe! All thanks belong to a player named Eagence, who discovered such a convenient thing!"

"Giving those things to that poor kid was the right thing to do, but I still don't understand why you have to holla and invite bunch of people just for him to see?"

"Is there a reason to what I do when I amaze someone? Especially in my field?" - He laughed

But, after seeing the smile on the character's face, she seemed to acknowledge the purpose behind it.

It was not for fame, neither was it for money

It was what he wanted to do, what he liked to do.

That was his motivation to keep him going, to make people happy, make people surprise.

At this moment, he had fulfilled someone's aspiration.

He truly did it, in a realm full of floating snowflakes, and Christmas spirit...

I couldn't write a proper story due to the lack of time, so I wrote about a real experience instead, hope you will enjoy!

This what I did only... Sorry for wrong grammar or very short story.

"The Snowman"

One snowy night a kid named Reed made a boulder of snow and in a little time later on he decided to make a snowman but he did not managed to finish it due to his mother that told him to come inside the house already since it is night time already. Reed was already tired and sleepy so he slept unconciously, he dreamed of the snowman following him everywhere and they did fun things until the snowman grow and grow more. The time it grows it slowly became a lifeless material. He suddenly woke up and realized that it was just a dream. He was hoping to have a snowman that would follow him and have fun with him, he wishes to have one. Until the Christmas night, the snowman he built became alive and as he wishes it became his bestfriend.Reed became happy with his new bestfriend and it became the most happiest Christmas experience he have. The End.
    CD87 said:

Here's my entry.
    My comment got buried deep up there, so it's better to put the story in the new one.

Disclaimer: This is based on a real story happened a few days ago in my place, and some details are slightly exaggerated to make the story more interesting.

The floating snowflakes

6:34, 30/11/2017 (Cubic Time)

The cold started to kick in, both outside and inside. While it is only possible to feel that in the morning where she lives, the cold inside might make your brain think differently. Right now, she's sitting in his cold, chilly room brightened by a small compact fluorescent lamp in the middle of the room. Putting her homework in the bag, she turned on the monitor. A white humanoid figure, wearing the owner's casual clothes, is sitting on the blue couch, lonely in a realm. She switches the robe with her favorite Angel Wings before doing what she normally does every 'play-day'.

She began to do some daily chores that the owner usually does: Placing realms back, gathering crops and putting them in the prize dispenser. After that, she scrolled through a list of hollas and notifications that has been around since the time she logged in to find a fun place to hang out before leaving. Today wasn't her lucky day, because what she found were dozens of shop-related hollas only.

[T has entered The Blue Course 2] The notification appeared as she moved the list back to the bottom

It's been nearly two years since the release of The Blue Course 2. Back then, the place was filled with players, entering and leaving often as her memory served. Now, barely does anyone come to this place, not even a player-made parkour in general. Even if some do enter, they only stay for at most 30 seconds then leave.

Level 3? Well, I suppose that one wouldn't be here for long

However, as time passed, T were getting closer and closer to where she was sitting - close enough that she could gaze at the outfit T- was wearing: Red shirt and green pants. When looking at how T played, she was amazed by their fast speed and good timing.

A level 3 could do that good? Was he an alt?

No sooner had she finished the question than they bumped the finish line bumper. She sat still, motionless and pretend to be away so as to avoid any unnecessary question.

T took the prize and looked back. They were facing towards her. T walked steadily to the couch and lightly sat down in the opposite direction.

"Hi" - The line appeared in the chat box.

She remained silent. The player in front of her still stayed in their seat.

"Do you think my outfit has any Christmas spirit?" - T asked

What? She frowned at the screen due to the shocking question. Never before has she seen such a question like this one. All she saw was red shirt and green pants

"Well, yes, I think?" - She reluctantly typed and sent the answer.

"I knew it :D" - T stood up - "I asked some of my friends earlier about it, and they told me that the clothes I was wearing were noob clothes."

"That is just rude!" - I replied quickly

"No, I think they were right. They all have cool clothes and cool items. Once, they offered me a Santa Hat for 500c, but I didn't have enough cubits to buy it. Instead, I dyed my clothes to red and green, because I thought those two colors would be good for Christmas. But at the end, they just called me noob"

"You're not a noob! I saw you played back there. It was awesome!"

"They hated playing those. They told me that those who were playing them were just as noobs as me..."

"Wha-"

Another hand from behind her chair outside pressed "Enter" when she was typing.

"I'll take it from here"

"Woa!" - She turned around - "You startled me again! At least you should knock the door before entering my room!"

It was my brother who've been watching me playing the whole time, or perhaps, the real owner of this realm: CD87

"Ha, I guess that never gets old" - He laughs

His fingers moved across the keys with a fast pace

[(WHISPER) CD87: Come back tomorrow at this time, I'll show you something]

"Oh ok" - T replied

After saying goodbye to them, he logged out.

"What was that all about?" - She looked at him with confusion

"First impression is always the best to amaze a newbie. I'll show you tomorrow"

"..."

From this point onward, the account is called "CD"

----------------------

7:12, 1/12/2017

[T has entered The Blue Course 2]

"Hello? I'm here"

There was no reponse

Curiously waiting for what the owner would bring, T passed through the course in no time. In front of the finish line was the prize machine, this time with two things: Tomatoes, and warp pizza.

*Click*, the [Get Prize] button was pressed and the only pizza in that machine fell out of the glass.

[Christmas House] was the name of the pizza. Although they wanted to wait for CD to come, that couldn't stop them from eating the pizza.

The screen went black, following by the loading screen.

A few seconds later...

They wrapped to a big box covered with two layers of glass. Inside the box, there are some pine trees and a Christmas tree in the middle. The ground is built with snow blocks and they are also falling down because of the weather stamp. Next to it, there is a nice and small gingerbread house with yellow roof and decorated with blue, green, white and red pixels. Outside the box, he could see some well-made giant snowflakes floating in mid-air, with some tiny blocks lining up in a straight line

At one edge of the box, he saw some clothing items, gathered next to a sign. He stepped closer and closer to read the sign. Suddenly, all the clothing was dragged into the account.

"Wait, what? Why could I pick them up?"

[This is for you, put on the outfit and enjoy early celebration!] is what the sign says

"This is for me? What do you mean?"

The speech bubble appeared above CD's head, but T realized it was not the answer to their question.

[CD87: Welcome to my new parkour: Floating Snowflakes! The first 10 people who finishes it win a holiday item! The rest will get some free cubits!]

[The realm has been muted]

Dozens of people were pouring into the realm. There were no notifications due to the mute, but they knew that by seeing many names out of nowhere. One minute later, he saw several tiny players, from the effect of the shrink bumper, jumping from one snowflake to another.

[(WHISPER) CD87: You should put on your costume]

T glanced through the inventory and found three items: Santa Hat, Santa Shirt and Santa Pants

"This is both funny and exciting!" - T jumped up and down in the glass box - "Thank you :D"

There was no response, but a smile from CD

--------------------

Outside, the siblings were chatting about what happened in there:

"Wow, that's a nice parkour, when did you build that?"

"Whenever I'm free, it took me nearly a month though"

"I still don't understand why you give that one the perm in the parkour?"

"Hah, I tested that one long ago, and it was perfectly safe! All thanks belong to a player named Eagence, who discovered such a convenient thing!"

"Giving those things to that poor kid was the right thing to do, but I still don't understand why you have to holla and invite bunch of people just for him to see?"

"Is there a reason to what I do when I amaze someone? Especially in my field?" - He laughed

But, after seeing the smile on the character's face, she seemed to acknowledge the purpose behind it.

It was not for fame, neither was it for money

It was what he wanted to do, what he liked to do.

That was his motivation to keep him going, to make people happy, make people surprise.

At this moment, he had fulfilled someone's aspiration.

He truly did it, in a realm full of floating snowflakes, and Christmas spirit...

I couldn't write a proper story due to the lack of time, so I wrote about a real experience instead, hope you will enjoy!

This is so Wonderful And Magical Stories
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited December 2017

A Christmas Tale
    The dark tale of Dirtmaster20000

Over a year ago there was a qbee named Dirtmaster20000.
    Like many other Qbees, Dirt was a noob.

He loved dirt, there was just one thing.
    Dirtmaster didn't like mining, he just wanted a lot of dirt and cool stuff.
    So he went around asking for dirts and free stuff. Sometimes qbees gave him because he was a noob, sometimes they didn't.
    He made friends to hang out with, and got more and more cool stuff.

One day a friend of him was busy in his realm.
    So he said; lemme help, give perm.
    and his friend said: I dunno, You won't scam me, right?
    Dirtmaster said: of course not, we friends, lemme help.
    His friend said: OK and gave him perm.
    Dirtmaster helped for a bit, but when the opportunity was there he went to the corner and took the friend their cat.
    His friend begged for the cat back and called him scammer.
    Dirtmaster Called him a noob and left.
    His friend then came to his realm and asked for it back.
    OK, dirtmaster said, but I want something in return, your headphones.
    Friend: Ok, give me my pet and I give u my hat.
    NO, said dirtmaster, u wont give me my hat if I give first, u give hat first!.
    His friend said: OK, I give first, and drops the hat.
    Dirtmaster takes the hat, calls him noob once again, and bans and unfriends.

The friend didn't know how to use the report button and Dirtmaster then just went on his way continuing to ask for dirt and stuff with his new cat by his side.

Then it became Christmas, One of the happiest time of the year. Qbees dress up as santa and elves. The Christmas pets ran around with their owners, lots of events, more giveaway and more generous Qbees. For Dirtmaster20000 this was a great time he got a lot of stuff, he even got 5000 cubits for free from CC. He also built up a nice portal collection, made of portals that weren't his.

Then one day during Christmas he came across Santa.
    Can I have stuff, asked Dirtmaster.
    Of course you can, said Santa, just add me and tp.
    And so they tp'ed away to santa's realm.

They went into one of santa's room with a lot of trees.
    In the middle of the room was a Christmas tree.
    Dirtmaster asked when he gets the stuff.
    Look at the Christmas tree, said santa.
    Dirtmaster looked at the Christmas tree and suddenly everything went black.

He was in a sack, and was taken away, he screamed for help, he tried to tp, but it didn't work.
    It felt like an eternity for Dirtmaster but then they stopped, and the sack was opened.
    the qbee who looked like Santa put off his qbee head to reveal their hideous face.
    You are not santa, said Dirtmaster.
    You are right, I am not, I am the KRAMPUS and you are my dinner!
    KRAMPUS loves bad qbees, and you have been very bad.
    Please no eat, take my cat and leave me alone, said Dirtmaster.
    Nah, I want to eat you. he put Dirtmaster 20000 in his boiling cauldron and made a nice qbee soup which KRAMPUS enjoyed very much.

Dirtmaster20000 was never seen again. His friends taught they quit, his enemies taught he was banned, but most qbees didn't know or care about Dirtmaster his fate.
    But now you know what happened.

The end!

But not for the KRAMPUS who went on to eat more bad qbees, with his sidekick Catcat as his loyal friend.

epieownz said:

A Christmas Tale
    The dark tale of Dirtmaster20000

Over a year ago there was a qbee named Dirtmaster20000.
    Like many other Qbees, Dirt was a noob.

He loved dirt, there was just one thing.
    Dirtmaster didn't like mining, he just wanted a lot of dirt and cool stuff.
    So he went around asking for dirts and free stuff. Sometimes qbees gave him because he was a noob, sometimes they didn't.
    He made friends to hang out with, and got more and more cool stuff.

One day a friend of him was busy in his realm.
    So he said; lemme help, give perm.
    and his friend said: I dunno, You won't scam me, right?
    Dirtmaster said: of course not, we friends, lemme help.
    His friend said: OK and gave him perm.
    Dirtmaster helped for a bit, but when the opportunity was there he went to the corner and took the friend their cat.
    His friend begged for the cat back and called him scammer.
    Dirtmaster Called him a noob and left.
    His friend then came to his realm and asked for it back.
    OK, dirtmaster said, but I want something in return, your headphones.
    Friend: Ok, give me my pet and I give u my hat.
    NO, said dirtmaster, u wont give me my hat if I give first, u give hat first!.
    His friend said: OK, I give first, and drops the hat.
    Dirtmaster takes the hat, calls him noob once again, and bans and unfriends.

The friend didn't know how to use the report button and Dirtmaster then just went on his way continuing to ask for dirt and stuff with his new cat by his side.

Then it became Christmas, One of the happiest time of the year. Qbees dress up as santa and elves. The Christmas pets ran around with their owners, lots of events, more giveaway and more generous Qbees. For Dirtmaster20000 this was a great time he got a lot of stuff, he even got 5000 cubits for free from CC. He also built up a nice portal collection, made of portals that weren't his.

Then one day during Christmas he came across Santa.
    Can I have stuff, asked Dirtmaster.
    Of course you can, said Santa, just add me and tp.
    And so they tp'ed away to santa's realm.

They went into one of santa's room with a lot of trees.
    In the middle of the room was a Christmas tree.
    Dirtmaster asked when he gets the stuff.
    Look at the Christmas tree, said santa.
    Dirtmaster looked at the Christmas tree and suddenly everything went black.

He was in a sack, and was taken away, he screamed for help, he tried to tp, but it didn't work.
    It felt like an eternity for Dirtmaster but then they stopped, and the sack was opened.
    the qbee who looked like Santa put off his qbee head to reveal their hideous face.
    You are not santa, said Dirtmaster.
    You are right, I am not, I am the KRAMPUS and you are my dinner!
    KRAMPUS loves bad qbees, and you have been very bad.
    Please no eat, take my cat and leave me alone, said Dirtmaster.
    Nah, I want to eat you. he put Dirtmaster 20000 in his boiling cauldron and made a nice qbee soup which KRAMPUS enjoyed very much.

Dirtmaster20000 was never seen again. His friends taught they quit, his enemies taught he was banned, but most qbees didn't know or care about Dirtmaster his fate.
    But now you know what happened.

The end!

But not for the KRAMPUS who went on to eat more bad qbees, with his sidekick Catcat as his loyal friend.

That was dark xD
    edited December 2017

Greatest Gift Of All

Spoiler Another Christmas Day in a world where i will never feel loved. Not like other children with their families, being happy getting gifts. Cause its just me, in this boring place of boringness. if that's even a word.

My name is Hope and i live in a orphanage. My parents dropped me off here when i was 2, I guess they actually preferred my older sister, her name was Faith.

The Owner of this orphanage said that my parents left me here cause they said i had fever for many months and they had no more money. My sister was in collage at that time. so she had a lot of stuff to do, plus she lived in a dorm so we did not see her very often. The only choice was to send me to an orphanage. I wonder how my sister reacted. Well now that I'm 12 and my sister is like 28 or so.

I just hope that everyday she thinks about me and thinks about telling mom and dad to adopt me again.

Hope! you hopeless child get down here!!! shouted Miss CubicHater

Miss Layla CubicHater was a really mean person. she hated children.
    But her looks deceived a lot of people. Its like loos really do matter when I'm around her and someone else is here. She would call me mean names like Hopeless (one of the worst)

What are you still doing there!!! HOPELESS!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!! she shouted once more while stomping up the stairs.

She Burst through the door and slapped Hope's face

Ow! What the hey Miss Whatever! i decided to call her something else i could not help myself from saying it.

DONT YOU MISS WHATEVER ME HOPLESS! Its time for Noche Buena ( Filipino word for the food we eat at almost Christmas)

Fine whatever i will go down. hope said.

Just after she left my room someone rang in the doorbell.

I quickly ran downstairs and saw a man and a woman.

Miss CubicHater introduced them to me, in a MOST DEFINATELY KIND VOICE LIKE SHE WAS THE KINDEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.

Hope, This is Elizabeth Bailey and Mark Bailey. They are here to adopt one of our most beautiful children.

Oh Miss CubicHater your too kind Elizabeth said with a smile :) but i think i can introduce myself to the children.

Just to know Miss CubicHater will NOT allow anyone to get adopted. because for each child that is here in the orphanage she gets an allowance of $200 a week for our needs. But she just uses $10 for our needs the rest she uses to buy champagne, whiskey and all those alcoholic stuff. Well except for me i get $500 dollars a week but i just don't know why.

Hello there Hope. I'm Elizabeth its a plea-

Just before she could finish her sentence Miss CubicHater interrupted.

Umm Miss Bailey i don't think you want her, she is allergic to snow and all those Christmas food you usually have.

And as i said NO ONE GETS ADOPTED then Elizabeth awkwardly walks away from me and meets the other kids.

She met Andrew but Miss CubicHater said he was a really big disappointment to his previous parents and so they left him here. So she moved on to the next child.

And yet another excuse, and another for the next child, and the next, nd so on so forth.

Until finally she met the last one. And yet another excuse.

When they reached the living room, they took a seat.

So have you decided on who you want? asked Miss CubicHater sarcastically

I was about to go back to my room then i heard Mr. Bailey say something

"Do you think we are dumb Miss CubicHater?"

Umm.... No Miss CubicHater said worried

Those words popped up a lot of kid's faces from their rooms

I think you just want these kids just because you get money for their needs. Elizabeth said.

I-i umm what re you talking about. Miss CubicHater really became worried.

We have decided to adopt, Hope. Mr. and Ms. Bailey said in unison

Oh, well then, I cant allow that. Miss CubicHater said

Why not? we want to legally adopt her what's the wrong in that?

I was really impressed in what they said, so i decided to eavesdrop more.

I- just cant allow it with all her allergies and needed medicines. You might not even have the money! Miss CubicHater said confidently.

I'm pretty sure your just lying. Elizabeth said.

Why would i be lying? she said

Well a kid severe allergies like her should be resting not walking around and eavesdropping on this conversation. And plus its Christmas you don't want her to be sick on a Christmas day don't you? Miss CubicHater?

I got shocked and decided to go to the living room.

So little miss Hopeless is eavesdropping now. Miss CubicHater said.

So that's how you treat every child here. Mr. Bailey said.

Oh, did i say hopeless i meant to say hopless, yup definitely hopless.
    What are you doing out of bed hope? you should be resting.

Do you really believe that i am sick? Hope Said

No, Darling i don't believe a word Miss CubicHater is saying.

So they forcefully got the adoption papers from her and officially adopted me.

The next few weeks later, they replaced that mean old CubicHater with a new owner

Miss CandyCane

Everyone loved her.

But before that i had finally gotten what i wanted for christmas, a family of my own

The snow started coming on that day, it was beautiful

and i learned that love was all that i needed for Christmas

If only Miss CubicHater just appreciated us more and showed us some kindness would she be able to still have her job back.

Now she is just living in the streets.

And turns out the ones who adopted me were the friends of my sister faith.

For all those years she tried getting me back, she dropped off from school and joined the government with her intelligence she became the Presidents Secretary

and helped not only me, but the children in the orphanage to.

To finally receive Love.

The End.

All we need for Christmas is a little bit of Love, Show love to others and not just your friends but strangers too. ( I mean like donate and stuff) /spoiler

• use [spoiler ] text here [/spoiler ]
    Then delete the space between the r and]

• EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited December 2017

I'm gonna tell you a short story of a christmas night that will jingle your bells..

Rebecca worked as a babysitter and has been babysitting for years now, yes she has encountered a few weird kids but not that much but this night creeped her out the most.

It was the evening of 24th, Rebecca was hired for the night as the parents of a young toddler was away until late night, the parents instructed her the basic things like what kind of food to feed the kid and also intsructed her that she can do anything once she finished tucking in the kid and she understood well and proceeded to say goodbye to them.
    The kid behaved well and didn't do much trouble and the night had no problems. It was time to tuck him in to bed but as she was about to say goodnight he stopped her with a "don't look in the chimney, you might scare santa away". She shrugged it off as a common belief of santa but something just wasn't right. The kid was tucked into bed and she went to the living room to watch late night tv. After a short while she suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the chimney, she was confused for a second with the fact that santa doesn't exist nothing else could've made that noise, she shrugged it off as a pebble dropped by a bird and proceeded watching tv. As she was watching she couldn't get rid of the thought that what could've made that noise, after so much curiosity she finally went to the fireplace and checked the chimney. She almost threw up as she saw dead cats smushed to the tight walls of the chimney, blood was everywhere, body part all ripped apart, and the smell of rotting flesh filled the tight space. Rebecca heard the door behind her open and heard the kid say "I told you not to check the chimney, now look you scared santa away, now I'll have to add you in." in a chilling voice. She screamed and rushed outside the house to discover the parents entering the driveway. She explained everything to the parents and she discovers that they forgot to tell her their child had a mental problem and discovers that the dead cats where the previous pets of the kid. Rebecca was exhausted and went back to her home sweet home and never returned to that house ever again.
    edited December 2017
    epieownz said:

use [spoiler ] text here [/spoiler ]
    Then delete the space between the r and]

sorry i still dont get it is it okay if i leave it like that?

wait re read rules imma go try to figure it out

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Santa landed the sleigh in a small glade surrounded by pines. It had been a long night and the reindeers could do with a rest. He pulled a carrot from his deep pockets and fed it to Rudolf absent mindely while he mused over his evenings activity. Rudolf's ears pricked and alerted Santa to a noise coming from within the woods. He paused and herd what sounded like a qbee crying out. Without second thought he trudged through the deep snow into the dense woodland looking for signs of the noise. The noise had stopped, Santa stood listening with bated breath but could not make out a single sound except for the swish of branches in the wind. Defeated Santa trudged back to his sleigh. What was this!? Rudolf was missing and the other reindeers were terrified, looking around in alarm Santa caught the glimpse of a peculiar tree with legs making off into the forest,l with Rudolf in tow! That qbee has stolen my reindeer Santa thought, no wonder I couldn't see him he had one of those darn Christmas tree costumes! Santa headed after him as quick as he could, maybe he could have moved a little faster if he hasn't eaten so many mince pies. As he broke through the thick of the forest into another woodland glen he scanned around for any sight of his reindeer or the thief. There was no sight of them, dejected he collapsed into the snow and began to weep. Not only would the rest of the qbees not be able to get any presents but Santa had lost a true friend. Suddenly he felt a tiny tap on his shoulder. Surprised Santa looked up to see a small huddle of penguins! This is ridiculous he thought penguins dont live in the woods! The penguins motioned to him as if to follow and began waddling away. Santa collected himself, wiped away a tear and began to follow. The penguins motioned him through the woodea turning this way and that until Santa was truely lost. After a while they stopped on the edge of a clearing and motioned towards a small wooden house in the center, with smoke rising from the chimney. Could it be Santa thought is this where the thief took Rudolf? He turned to thank the penguins but they were gone lost amongst the trees. Santa shrugged and crept towards the house. As he peeked through the window he could see Rudolf! He was tied up and sprawled across a crafting table and standing over him was the qbee holding a saw! "One Rudolf plus saw makes a red nose And Antlers" laughed the qbee manically "who needs the stupid Christmas packs, I can make my own" There was no time instinct kicked in and Santa dived through the window, glass sprayed down onto the qbee who dropped the saw in alarm. Santa swiftly dealt the qbee a quick high leg kick, but he was fast! Rolling with it and swinging a left hook. Santa was no spring chicken but he had trained with the best. He swiftly blocked the left and swung a right catching the qbee on the chin. The qbee flew backwards and Santa launched a cupple of snowflake shuriken in his direction. The qbee rolled across a table And the shuriken passed safely over head. Santa wasn't going to let that stop him and quickly closed the gap between the two of thwm, rolling to one side as a qbee bomb sailed over the upturned table. Then as quickly as it began it was over, Santa landed one final blow And the qbee was down for good. As Santa looked down on him he saw that the qbee was crying. "I just wanted to have festive fun like my friends, they all have opened so many packs I can't afford any" Santa felt a bit sorry for him, yes he had tried to kill Rudolf but only to enjoy the festive season. Sighing Santa helped the qbee to his feet and together they untied Rudolf and the qbee led them back to the sleigh where the others Waited. "I truely am sorry" said the qbee "I realise that what I did was very wrong!" Santa smiled his good nature getting the best of him. He reached into his sack and pulled out a antler hat. The smile on the qbees face was so big Santa couldn't help but laugh as the qbee scurried off into the woods. What a Christmas he thought...
  • Did someone won XD