Dream place to live

What is your favorite place to live? Mine is Canada , it’s just so calm and beautiful. Comment down below what your favorite place to live is.

Comments

• none
    i have never left this jail called brazil in my entire useless life
  • always home
  • Piratax10 said:

none

Lol and yo piratax it’s you the guy next to my rental a few days afo
  • The place where I live :D (The Netherlands)
    But somewhere else I would like to live in a place where they speak English,because thats the only language I dont have much trouble with :D
  • What is your favorite place to live? Mine is Canada , it’s just so calm and beautiful. Comment down below what your favorite place to live is.

I too like Canada, would love to visit, there's snow, hockey and maple leaf on it's flag :D
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Moved to the appropriate forum section.
  • +1 canada the most maple leaves realm "D
  • Gotta say either Netherlands because of those beautiful colorful tulip fields and that beautiful historic style but maybe Hungary too because I have family there and its so peaceful.

Sweden too, everyone there is super nice apparentally, and the buildings are beautiful, and so is the view.

Uhhh... IDK WHICH TO PICK!
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Mars.

I'll come live with you :3
  • My dream place to live would be in Japan! I love the culture and how everything is structured. It is a beautiful place and I love how walking is one of the main modes of travel. Here if you walked down the side of the road you end up a flap jack :O:!
  • Luca is very neighborly lol.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Luca is very neighborly lol.

Hope the Martians are ,too!
  • Piratax10 said:

none

Lol and yo piratax it’s you the guy next to my rental a few days afo
    idk o-o
  • In a beautiful paradise where you can live forever peacefully.....wait...Thats a joke I'm not yet ready for that.

There's no place like home.
  • In the north pole with Santa!

In the north pole with Santa!

Brr, wouldn't it be too cold though D:
  • my dream place is earth
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited December 2017
    Trinidad's cool and all with the nice beaches and stuff but the sun is a pain and it's so noisy sometimes.
    Makes me want to head over to America(currently occupied by trump) or Japan
  • How about Havana? Capital of Cuba its really pretty

Nvm trump occupied it now
  • I loved living on the west coast of the USA. In washington state.. It was beautiful. I could see Mt.St Helens (a volcano) from my back porch. Def my fav place ever
  • I would love to live in Mackinaw Island. It's an island where no cars are allowed, just horses and bikes!
  • Always wanted to move to Rome
  • I always wanted to live in a place where i can just wake up and listen to the ocean... anywhere like that
  • I'm fine here at Manhattan but I'd really love to go to San Francisco!

I wouldn't have to leave the country and I heard (heard) that it's a beautiful place!
  • Fiji but I love my current country Belgium