Buying love balloon, uv shades, bunnymobile and spiderbrella and selling a few stuff

xomer55xomer55 Member
edited January 2018 in Trading Section
Im selling:
Corn-3c each!!!! Out of stock (will restock soon)
Farm eggs 10c about 2 in stock
2 pumpkin seeds for offer
(Some vends are set in "cubefaceee's realm")

Im buying:
Love balloon 20k
Uv shades 15k
Spiderbrella 17k
Exe mask 3k
Bunny mobile 30k
Dark angel wings 9k
(price can be negotiated)

Pm me/reply here if you buy/sell

Comments

• Bump, updated :)
  • Buy all corn crop 10c each :P
  • Sorry, thats too cheap, i need more for them...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Can you set up the bends for corn at a realm for 15c?
  • How many do you want?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Eh probably 200 for now
  • Oh ok, anyway, vends are set in "cubefaceee's realm" with stacks of 100 and 10
    xomer55 said:

Oh ok, anyway, vends are set in "cubefaceee's realm" with stacks of 100 and 10

Alright thanks ^^
  • xomer55xomer55 Member
    edited December 2017
    Bump, and also, thx to the secret buyer who bought the corn from me and i set more corn in vends (stacks of 100 and 1000) incase you need more :) (in cubefaceee's realm)
    xomer55 said:

Bump, and also, thx to the secret buyer who bought the corn from me and i set more corn in vends (stacks of 100 and 1000) incase you need more :) (in cubefaceee's realm)

You're welcome :P
  • xomer55 said:

Did you buy the about 1k corn? I thought you wanted 200 O.o
    xomer55 said:

xomer55 said:

Did you buy the about 1k corn? I thought you wanted 200 O.o
    *wink*
  • edited December 2017
    buy seeds 55c each, tomatoes 2 c each?
  • Sorry i dont sell seeds, only crops
    Hi I have a chef hat :3
  • K great thx :) i added you
  • Bump
  • Would you do 50c each for the pumpkin seeds? If so, I'll buy them. XD
  • Sorry, thats too cheap, they worth more...
  • xomer55 said:

Sorry, thats too cheap, they worth more...

ok then nvm
  • Bump
    Hey are you still buying chef hat?
  • xomer55xomer55 Member
    edited December 2017

sell corns!

Im selling corns, not buying and it's illegal to hijack and advertise your own shop in other player's discussion

Yeah, but i haven't seen you on yet :(
    xomer55 said:

sell corns!

Im selling corns, not buying and it's illegal to hyjeck and advertise your own shop in other player's discussion

Yeah, but i haven't seen you on yet :(
    Oh I'll have to set up a vend then. It's at CanItBeDone's Home
  • Oh ok thx :)
    xomer55 said:

Oh ok thx :)

No problem :3, pick it up at your leisure
  • Bump changed the corn price to 10c each!!!
  • buy seeds 55c each, tomatoes 2 c each?

2c for tomatoes quite expensive

buy seeds 55c each, tomatoes 2 c each?

2c for tomatoes quite expensive
    Actually that's quite cheap :P. Normally it's 5c
  • xomer55xomer55 Member
    edited December 2017
    Its quite off topic, im not even selling these... so please only comment if you're buying/selling :)