Clothing Prices Is Reopened Once More!

Just informing all of you reading this, Clothing Prices is reopened and updated. Go check it out! :D (Also thanks to Lucaaa795 the realm is updated)

Comments

• oh thank you, I am so lost, i've been gone for at least three months.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    A reference for players who's don't use the forums ^^
  • Oh I thought your were speaking of a thread ^^ i'll take a look :D
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Good to have this realm back.

P.s,
    Please donate some gold to the "clothing prices" realm. I'm running out of gold bricks for the renovation! D:
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Quackers said:

Just informing all of you reading this, Clothing Prices is reopened and updated. Go check it out! :D (Also thanks to Lucaaa795 the realm is updated)

BJDware said:

P.s,
    Please donate some gold to the "clothing prices" realm. I'm running out of gold bricks for the renovation! D:

Left 4000 gold in there. Good to see this back alive!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    BJDware said:

P.s,

Still need some gold?
    edited December 2017
    Well i think i have finished with the renovation. The top floor may need a few things, but it is essentially done.
    Definitely looks much better now. :)

Now to keep this amazing realm alive with Quackers much appreciated hard work.
    He still needs a few missing items, such as the new art sets, a tractor and a few missing vanity items. So hopefully there is plenty of generous people out there willing to help Quackers out with them.

Some prices may also need reviewing. And some items i may have placed in the wrong zones, but i'm sure quackers is on the ball and will get them reviewed.

Now to get the word out, that this realm is back, alive and looking snazzier!
  • I love this realm, I am not particularly good with prices so this place is really handy. Thanks guys for keeping the prices updated :)
    BJDware said:

Well i think i have finished with the renovation. The top floor may need a few things, but it is essentially done.
    Definitely looks much better now. :)

Now to keep this amazing realm alive with Quackers much appreciated hard work.
    He still needs a few missing items, such as the new art sets, a tractor and a few missing vanity items. So hopefully there is plenty of generous people out there willing to help Quackers out with them.

Some prices may also need reviewing. And some items i may have placed in the wrong zones, but i'm sure quackers is on the ball and will get them reviewed.

Now to get the word out, that this realm is back, alive and looking snazzier!

You didnt even react on me.... still need gold?

I Kinda thought it to be obvious.. but for clarity's sake. No, but thank you very much for the offer.
    BJDware said:

I Kinda thought it to be obvious.. but for clarity's sake. No, but thank you very much for the offer.
    Ah okay..... and no reaction doesnt really let me know it...
  • Quackers,

Add me in game ArcDragon.

I'll donate a tractor in few days after I can buy another. I currently use the one I own. But if you can wait few days I will use my RC to help out the price realm.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Just want to ask, is the black umbrella a Halloween item? I thought it was a Easter one o-o