Fix that forge bug ;=;

just see in print screens

(I not owner of realm,its my friend,Mr tree,And the forge work in mines realms,why!!! )

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    This is not a bug its a optimisation change i believe.
    Forges won't spit out items in a realm with either lots of floaters or berry bushes/rubber trees.

So in most large farms they won't work. This I assume was implemented to reduce lag and improve performance for lower end devices.

If you want to use a forge or other mechanical machine that produces items then you need to not have them in your farms or rooms with lots of items in glass/floaters.
  • gdog said:

Forges won't spit out items in a realm with either lots of floaters or berry bushes/rubber trees.

So in most large farms they won't work. This I assume was implemented to reduce lag and improve performance for lower end devices.

If you want to use a forge or other mechanical machine that produces items then you need to not have them in your farms or rooms with lots of items in glass/floaters.

It is! I tried this and the arrow was stuck there forever.
  • gdog said:

gdog, In my farm,I trying to build a ''tusted crafting area'' ,for who want craft,and dont leave realm,go there,and craft ....

but forge dont work...
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

gdog said:

gdog, In my farm,I trying to build a ''tusted crafting area'' ,for who want craft,and dont leave realm,go there,and craft ....

but forge dont work...
    I explained why it won't work.
    You need to use forges in a different room to your farm.
  • Ok,I bought a 5x5 room,and put them at it ,thanks for help // Close this
This discussion has been closed.