Little question.

Out of curiosity is the contents of a cube decided randomly when it is generated or randomly when it is dehydrated?

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Do you if an item is assigned to a cube before you dehydrate it?
  • Do you if an item is assigned to a cube before you dehydrate it?

Hm?
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Do you if an item is assigned to a cube before you dehydrate it?

Hm?
    I'm a bit confused by your question to be honest xd

Hm?
    Imagine this right, a dehydrated cube drops: Is the contents of that cube decided then or is it decided when it finally gets dehydrated?

For example when one gets a loot box in Overwatch: The contents of what is inside is decided when they obtain the loot box (when it is generated), not when it's opened.

Hm?
    Imagine this right, a dehydrated cube drops: Is the contents of that cube decided then or is it decided when it finally gets dehydrated?

For example when one gets a loot box in Overwatch: The contents of what is inside is decided when they obtain the loot box (when it is generated), not when it's opened.
    Pretty sure the contents in that cube is decided when then cube is finally dehydrated.

But it doesn't really matter xd.

Hm?

Pretty sure the contents in that cube is decided when then cube is finally dehydrated.

But it doesn't really matter xd.
    I know it doesn't matter, I just find myself curious about these things is all, I suppose a mod can close this if they want.